Absolutely..
Though think Honey may be the best replacement and may end up better than JSOS
Hopefully they can play together soon.

Can’t be far away from having F50 options such as the below mix

HF- Martin, TDK, JSOS
FF- Betts, Harry, Fogarty

Bench Options- Honey, Fisher, Owies, Casboult, Durdin, Murphy etc

Unlike other times where I’ve copped a ban for visiting here I come in peace 😆

Who will ruck for you guys this week? Is De Koning fit? He showed a bit last year and I’d imagine Carlton probably play two rucks against us as we’ve done it all year.

Who will ruck for you guys this week? Is De Koning fit? He showed a bit last year and I’d imagine Carlton probably play two rucks against us as we’ve done it all year.
Had two weeks in the reserves so i imagine would be a good chance to make it to the firsts.

Tell it like it really was ....... Trolling

Would love to see TDK come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think both Fog and Gibbo have been effected poorly by Betts coming in, then again by Owies, but if those 2 continue to hit the scoreboard and apply pressure/tackle, then there isn't much downside to the team
How has fog been impacted negatively at all by Betts or Owies? He's been playing negative roles on opposing half backs and doing a really really good job of it. He smashed Daniel last week and was in our top 10 players. He's performing great and doing exactly whats asked of him imo, Daniel had 6 touches or so to 3qtr time. Even whilst doing that defensive job he's hitting the scoreboard more than other half forwards/ offensive players.

How has fog been impacted negatively at all by Betts or Owies? He's been playing negative roles on opposing half backs and doing a really really good job of it. He smashed Daniel last week and was in our top 10 players. He's performing great and doing exactly whats asked of him imo, Daniel had 6 touches or so to 3qtr time. Even whilst doing that defensive job he's hitting the scoreboard more than other half forwards/ offensive players.

Are you suggesting Daniel was tagged by Fog for the first 3 qtrs?

The consensus here seems to be that we'll play TDK & Pitto in tandem - still going to be a bloody tall order to nullify big Maxy though: but that sure as hell won't stop us trying.

He had 11 touches to 3qtr time, in the 3rd he also spent time negating Saad
Considering Daniel has had multiple games over 30 disposals this season and a couple more over 25 thats a fantastic result. Smashed him, especially seeing as Bevo himself confirmed that Daniel was in the back half till they threw him forward in the 4th qtr.... He wasn't on Saad in the 3rd.

Considering Daniel has had multiple games over 30 disposals this season and a couple more over 25 thats a fantastic result. Smashed him, especially seeing as Bevo himself confirmed that Daniel was in the back half till they threw him forward in the 4th qtr.... He wasn't on Saad in the 3rd.

I will have another look.

But, it doesn't change my thoughts on both players

Who was Fog tagging last week and the week before that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back