Past #16: Aiden Bonar - drafted by GWS #11 '17 ND - traded to NM end '19 - 25 NM games - thx Bon

Remove this Banner Ad

North games are going to become like the Brownlow. North blokes sitting around in day clothes hitting the drink while looking on at those still in contention.

ie - those able to field a starting XVIII.

Re the Brownlow whats the lowest number of votes a club has actually received?? Not sure how many invites we are going to receive......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's be mighty fine and as this year is the year of the Horne , it's not a bad thing. I'll be honest I couldn't give a s**t if we don't win a game in2021. That s**t is forgotten very quickly once you notch a few victories.

Should not have played could clearly tell he wasn't right from the get go was nowhere near as quick as normal. Poor player management by the club again
You could see he wasnt right during the week at training. I think the bandage he had on his thigh was heavier than him. Shouldnt have played.

Since when did you need surgery on a sprain?
I thought I saw somewhere it was the medial ligament, not the lateral. the lateral one is what you usually do when you go over on it and the foot turns inwards. The medial ligament is much stronger, much rarer to injure, and more serious when you do. This injury is much more in the bad luck camp than bad management or injury prone one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back