Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
We need Leicester to lose 2 of their last 3 games, and for us to win 3 and draw 1, or win 3 and get above them on goal difference

Also need West Ham to only win 2 out of their last 4

We need to get at least a point against Man Utd
Yeah we can draw against United and still be a chance but it will be a massive boost if we win.

Leicester losing to Newcastle had helped tremendously.

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
Klopp obviously doesnt rate Davies.

CB pairing of Williams and Phillips has me worried against the Mancs as they are super quick up top and both our CB's are sloooow.

Last time Rhys Williams played against the Mancs in the FA cup he got shredded, so I expect no different here

Wild how we are actually playing a championship CB and a league 2 CB together, that's the kind of season we're having

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Last time Rhys Williams played against the Mancs in the FA cup he got shredded, so I expect no different here

Wild how we are actually playing a championship CB and a league 2 CB together, that's the kind of season we're having
And still a crazy chance to finish top four. Amazing really...

Oct 6, 2017
All over the place
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
We can't rely on them for anything, though they still could win the title.................nah. Leicester 3-1 win.
Yeah. They will play a weakened team against Leicester, roll over and lose. Then Ole will field his strongest possibly line up against us and they will play out of their skins to deny us a win.

In all probability, Penandes will score from the
spot, most likely in the 7th minute of extra time.
That would pretty much sum up our season.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yeah. They will play a weakened team against Leicester, roll over and lose. Then Ole will field his strongest possibly line up against us and they will play out of their skins to deny us a win.

In all probability, Penandes will score from the
spot, most likely in the 7th minute of extra time.
That would pretty much sum up our season.
No rolling over yet for United, if they beat Leicester and us they will be four points behind City. Crazier things have happened, it's not mathematically done yet so I reckon they go full strength against Leicester. Hopefully they win.

Then it would be lovely for us to not only enhance our top four chances with a win but end any faint title hopes for United by beating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back