Collingwood player’s want Buckley replaced as coach before season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

DeepBlue

Team Captain
Apr 4, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Collingwood player’s would like a fresh start with a new coach in season 2022. Buckleys relationship with some player’s isn’t repairable now as being unliked as he can’t connect with younger players and some players who are different cats.

Last edited:

• Banned
Not really surprised (if true) given the way the trade period was handled by Bucks last year.
Everything seems like it’s at boiling point now and ready to blow even after the Adam Treloar situation many month’s ago.

Rumour is that players chew gum and whisper and laugh during team meetings while Buckley is speaking. Someone wrote a rude word on the whiteboard. When his back was turned someone threw a rolled up sock at his thigh. One player has taken to rolling his eyes and doing a really big sigh when Buckley asks him to do football stuff.

Rumour is that players chew gum and whisper and laugh during team meetings while Buckley is speaking. Someone wrote a rude word on the whiteboard. When his back was turned someone threw a rolled up sock at his thigh. One player has taken to rolling his eyes and doing a really big sigh when Buckley asks him to do football stuff.
Its worse than i thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood player’s would like a fresh start with a new coach in season 2022. Buckleys relationship with some player’s isn’t repairable now as being unliked as he can’t connect with younger players and some players who are different cats.
It just shows how the players are performing...Buckley needs to take a year off, go study or do something for himself, then get back into it.

Carlton supporter posting unsubstantiated rumours about Collingwood- highly believable!

We all want pies to implode- but this is just made up rubbish- at least get creative and make up some story about him saying 'YOLO' and the young guys cringing and then making memes about him saying YOLO and sharing it on their whatsapp group

Barista new york, seems like a good fit . come back and work for channel 7
Buckley will need to forget how to string coherent sentences together for this to work as has done in the past. Come to think of it he will need to forget alot of words and invent a few as well. At least, thats how i "interpretate" the situation

Buckley will need to forget how to string coherent sentences together for this to work as has done in the past. Come to think of it he will need to forget alot of words and invent a few as well. At least, thats how i "interpretate" the situation

As guru Travis always says, "So long as he is straight to the word and not one of those people that talks a lot of smoke and shadows behind the windows" he'll be right.

Barista new york, seems like a good fit . come back and work for channel 7
No doubt he is good enough to coach again. You can't tell me his marriage breaking up and the Covid bubble has not had an impact on him. He looks tired and run down. He needs a new challenge, as well all do from time to time.

No doubt he is good enough to coach again. You can't tell me his marriage breaking up and the Covid bubble has not had an impact on him. He looks tired and run down. He needs a new challenge, as well all do from time to time.

he'd probably be a good fit for collingwood after Ross Lyon has his turn and runs them into the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back