The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
I looked at going but for $600+ worth of flights I could nearly attend every home game for the rest of the season at Metricon for that much
I've got family up there, it would be around $600 in flights too return but i think it is worth it. Darwin has never been cheap to go to

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions
I actually like Ablett again, appreciate him owning it here and backing the new build.

He’s just one of those humble, honest football players you can’t hate. Did it piss me off when he bailed on the club? Yes of course, but in hindsight he gave his all for our club and I feel a large amount of the blame for our lack of success and performances was on him because he was our star who expectations were too high of. Footy teams are built around more than just one player I strongly feel like he had too many passengers around him at the time to bring us the success we thought he would.

Corkie

Premiership Player
Aug 6, 2013
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Gold Coast United

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FTP

Debutant
Mar 24, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey Suns fans,

On FootyTalkingPoints, we did a deep dive into the Gold Coast Suns and how they have changed the way they are playing and ultimately winning games in 2021.

https://footytalkingpoints.com.au/2021/05/05/ftp-7/

Highly recommend you check it out as i'm sure you've noticed the change watching them this year.

Would love to hear your thoughts - I have a feeling the Suns are about to go on a bit of a run

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Interesting points.
Can see our forward pressure is league leading

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hey Suns fans,

On FootyTalkingPoints, we did a deep dive into the Gold Coast Suns and how they have changed the way they are playing and ultimately winning games in 2021.

https://footytalkingpoints.com.au/2021/05/05/ftp-7/

Highly recommend you check it out as i'm sure you've noticed the change watching them this year.

Would love to hear your thoughts - I have a feeling the Suns are about to go on a bit of a run
Thanks
Agree with this. There has been a fair bit of talk around it and clearly it is evident when you watch us play.

like to identify we are maintaining a number of other fundamentals from previous years ie. focus on forward pressure - see articleposted above

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
Oleg Markov taking over the Suns Instagram Stories today, at least he acknowledged he turns it over haha. Should be a good viewing

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
I sent a thru questions thru;
"Who is the quickest at the club"
"Rankine v Rosas best goal from the boundary"

Goodguy72

Senior List
Apr 28, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Interesting points.
Can see our forward pressure is league leading
The problem is we can't kick over 10 goals that's why we have to give Rosa a shot this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back