2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% true. Richmond publicly support their players, even if behind closed doors they are filthy.
They understand who their players are and that sometimes mistakes will happen.

Very different to our normal procedures which is to hide it until caught and then sh*t bricks and dump it all over the player.
They wouldnt be doing it if they werent winning

Tell them to blame Eddie for getting an extra 1 game prison bars tax... ;)

Their supporters in my office have been whinging all bloody week & i imagine more of the same tomorrow.

I would be embarrassed if any Crow supporter carried on like a pork chop like many of them do.

Must be part of their creed to have a chip on your shoulder & the whole world is against you....
Um... do you not actually read what’s written in here some days? 😳

I’m confused. Port were saying the prison bars was a player led initiative. Then Chris Davies was on 5aa last night saying the leadership group came up with the idea together.

Now Cal Twomey is saying the club had the idea weeks ago and told the leadership group in the week leading up to the game that they had to do it, and the rest of the playing group only found out after the game?

And then you had Port posters on here saying “the fans wanted it”

Usual BS garbage

100% true. Richmond publicly support their players, even if behind closed doors they are filthy.
They understand who their players are and that sometimes mistakes will happen.

Very different to our normal procedures which is to hide it until caught and then sh*t bricks and dump it all over the player.
Top 5 player v top 20-25

Always has always will. I mean Dane himself benefited from the good player free pass

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh I loved how they tried to claim it as player driven. It was yet another manufactured load of BS their gullible supporters lapped up. Honestly the spin out of that club is incredible.
Maybe our club would be jealous after all

Is it in Koch‘s interest to sort out the guernsey issue once and for all? I don’t think so, it’s a great tool to use to trigger the Kochbots into outrage when things aren’t going great or he needs to deflect attention from something else.....like a China failure or a $12m debt.
Even if this current dummy spit of a charade is sorted he’ll try to demand more later.

Is it in Koch‘s interest to sort out the guernsey issue once and for all? I don’t think so, it’s a great tool to use to trigger the Kochbots into outrage when things aren’t going great or he needs to deflect attention from something else.....like a China failure or a $12m debt.
Even if this current dummy spit of a charade is sorted he’ll try to demand more later.
Not at all.

It's a fight they know they can't win, but Kochie has his minions eating from the palm of his hand.

Yeh I loved how they tried to claim it as player driven.

It was yet another manufactured load of BS their gullible supporters lapped up. Honestly the spin out of that club is incredible.

🤣👍🏼
we all know what happens to people that lie .....
1620790943649.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back