Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go early on Flynn to Hall, or downgrade someone to RCD, or hold?
Not keen on Kosi out, rolling Sharp and Martin up to bring Hall in, leaves no defensive cover.
157k, 19 trades
All ideas welcomed

Screenshot_20210512-123520_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210512-123544_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, what works for your team structure. Ideally I go 1 up and 1 down but I just rather wait and watch on Ridley/Martin who I was super keen 2-3 weeks ago. Plus I don't see any good rooks on the bubble next week.

Jones is on the bubble, just whether he plays. Ticks a lot of boxes. BE-47, ave 65, highly rated defender. Projected first price rise 49k. I think he tweeted he was keen for this week and injury list has him likely for R10.

Would you rather lose 50k or 80 points? Donut in defence vs not taking a rookie or low BE cheap premo

Would you rather lose 50k or 80 points?
Depends if you're including a trade or not I think.

80 points equals 5-6 points per round for the rest of the year for a player.
What would 50K buy you in an upgrade? About the same, maybe a touch more.

So incl an extra trade, rather lose the points.
If its changing your trade, spend the money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Round 10. Really? Why didn’t they make it from Round 8 which was five days after the meeting they had with clubs who agreed to it.

But they can bring the concussion sub rule (later renamed the injury sub because they realised the rules they wrote were wrong) less than 24 hours before the season starts.

Stupid incompetent f***ers.
They can move games across the county, organize chartered flights, but cant do this! Its ******* laughable, it really is, I have said it before, clubs already know their teams for this weekend. Main sessions are usually today or tomorrow depending on when you are playing. All the AFL require are clubs to inform them of the teams and publish it. Thats it, it costs NOTHING, zero not a ******* cent.

They can move games across the county, organize chartered flights, but cant do this! Its ******* laughable, it really is, I have said it before, clubs already know their teams for this weekend. Main sessions are usually today or tomorrow depending on when you are playing. All the AFL require are clubs to inform them of the teams and publish it. Thats it, it costs NOTHING, zero not a ******* cent.
And let's be honest, it really was brought in to stop the inevitable Geelong 'late change' but that's still happening anyway.

Jones is on the bubble, just whether he plays. Ticks a lot of boxes. BE-47, ave 65, highly rated defender. Projected first price rise 49k. I think he tweeted he was keen for this week and injury list has him likely for R10.

It would be nice, but I just can't be planning team structure assuming Jones who have a shaky JS and shaky ankle injury to play. Might be an interesting week next round.

Bullies supporters, is Sweet a lock to keep his spot at least until Steph gets back? 3-4 weeks?

gut feel is yes until Stef is back.

Pom playing the fwd/ruck role is our ideal with either Sweet or Stef in the middle.

Surely has game or 2 in the SANFL.

Gents what’s the play ?

kosi berry > poulter RCD

then next week Powell to Steele and mayb Scott to dusty ?
that’s where I’m at
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• FD10DF8E-7E65-4FE7-9392-34824395D1A4.png
    FD10DF8E-7E65-4FE7-9392-34824395D1A4.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 6F7DA413-B39C-437F-835A-1774FBAD3498.png
    6F7DA413-B39C-437F-835A-1774FBAD3498.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 18
Fair chance this week against Freo at Marvel. You’d think they’d be a bit off after traveling to Brisbane last weekend and now to Melbourne
Huh? Rowe is playing WCE at Subiaco.

Rowe hates playing away from Adelaide - although did do okay at Marvel last time, but it was against Norf

Average home: 68
Average away: 37.6

1620794346539.png

Quote Reply

Select for moderation Add threadmark Report Edit Delete IP Change owner or date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back