Preview Round 9 2021 | Richmond vs GWS | Saturday 15/5 7.25pm | Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the GWS board where there's 2 fans and a bunch of bots to make it look like as relevant as norf but slightly less unhinged

I'll be disappointed if Jack and Tom don't have sore feet from kicking goals all day

This a game between wounded beasts. If we can break even in the midfield we have a great chance.

Ticketmaster playing their grandfinal.

Can’t get a priority ticket,still refreshing after 47 mins.

It’s like the whole World is conspiring against us this year.

Rules,umpires,injuries,nuffy oppos,Ticketmaster.
Bloody circus mate. I wanted 2 tics yesterday. Kept telling me how tics I wanted but had no button to press finally got one adult and one child missus will have to go as child circus

We need an experienced head IMO.
Caddy in his 2018 medium forward role I reckon.
Really stretch their defence and free up Dusty to play almost permanent midfield. I reckon to give ourselves the best chance in the middle we need Dusty to play more 2017 style and rack up huge numbers, rather than his low quantity, high quality last couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caddy in his 2018 medium forward role I reckon.
Really stretch their defence and free up Dusty to play almost permanent midfield. I reckon to give ourselves the best chance in the middle we need Dusty to play more 2017 style and rack up huge numbers, rather than his low quantity, high quality last couple of years.
We need to bring back our "A" game fear factor this week. I'm not worried if we make some odd selections, just bring in players who can physically intimidate the oppo. Caddy is strong and likes to throw his weight around. Park him in the forward line with instructions to smash in at every opportunity. CCJ is huge and could have the GWS defence thinking twice about filling the hole in the backline. Bring em in. Will help get Jack and Tom off the leash and leave Dusty in the guts all night to create havoc. Also with my fave Grimesy back throw Bakes forward like the Doggies game. Just do it Dimma !!

You win three flags in four years you pick up some admirers along the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back