Delisted #37: Dylan Clarke - End of the road, will not be offered a list spot in 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL site is useless. They have him as a test, and no mention of Cutler whatsoever.
I'm pretty sure it's updated by the journalists, it's not like the club lodges a list with the AFL that the AFL then publishes.

That's also why the list on the club websites doesn't always match the AFL website.

Gradual progress on the ankle injury, not increasing loads for a couple of weeks.
Just the nature of the injury, he did have some damage to the surface of the ankle. These injuries do take time so we've just got to respect that.

He's running, in a bit of a holding pattern with how much volume we can get into him.

So he is progressing gradually, but hopefully over the next couple of weeks we can keep building up.

I'm pretty sure it's updated by the journalists, it's not like the club lodges a list with the AFL that the AFL then publishes.

That's also why the list on the club websites doesn't always match the AFL website.
Then like I said useless, and also pointless.
What is the point of posting uninformed tripe.

Oh just Essendon players then. I was hoping there was somewhere I could see accurate injury status for all clubs in one place.
You’d have to visit all of the club boards, there’s usually one or two posters in each club board that knows what’s up. It’d be a big job to track it all properly each week for 800 players 😱

Still listed as "medium term". Feels like the James Stewart injury of 2019 where he was injured in the first VFL game and never returned to radio silence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing for Clarke that he didn’t get a good run at it in what is likely his final year at Essendon.

At the very least he’ll be a valuable addition to our seconds midfield which should aid in the development of our young KPPs

24 disposals and 6 tackles from 3 quarters today, a good return from a long layoff and obviously hasn’t lost his ability to rack up the footy
Good numbers in a team that got belted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back