Preview Round 9 2021 | Richmond vs GWS | Saturday 15/5 7.25pm | Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fu**in' like it. Have wanted him trialed as a wing for years. Has a tank, speed, can take a mark and loves to run with it. He's rotting away in the forward line atm.
I *en love it too... he can’t handball, he can’t kick
He’s absolute chaos!
do it Dima

Why the heck is it so hard to send tickets to people you’re going to the football with…Ticketmaster is painful! :(
Humm if you are going with people why you need to post them simply take them with you and hand them when you get there see old school hehe.

Humm if you are going with people why you need to post them simply take them with you and hand them when you get there see old school hehe.
I think he may be talking about the digital tickets... lol

I don’t understand the calls for CCJ to come in this week against a ruck set up of 54 year old Mumford. Giants are bereft of talks at the moment so need need to bring him in. What we need is experience and players able to go in the middle and runners.
Grimes for mansell
Caddy for Bolton
Naish for edwards

Is it just me, or has Short been well below average this year. Decision making and skills have been awful. Putting players in worse positions, and also missing easy targets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. Mc Intosh has also lost his way since the concussion. These two issues just compound our problems.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've got Hogan on their team as well. Haven't seen him since he was trying to bust out of a Nazi prison camp with a teapot radio.
HOGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see NOTHINK................................NOTHINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!

Does anyone know how to redeem free tickets for members????? Only giving me premium upgrade options even tho I've entered my barcode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back