2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, who's in section 426? I get the impression it's closer to where all the chants start?

It looks like we're moving from 424 to get more seats for the little ones.

There was a code and a link in an email that was sent out.
Click on the link and try it out.
Email come out on the 29th April and went on sale on the 30th.

Thanks just found it and was able to purchase although I couldn't work out how to buy all four at the same time. Ended up with four transactions but atleast all seats together

Alright, who's in section 426? I get the impression it's closer to where all the chants start?

It looks like we're moving from 424 to get more seats for the little ones.
Update: yes the chanting is in this section :)

The view is a little further into the pocket than I was expecting but anything is going to feel on an angle compared to sitting directly above the coaches box since the stand was built.

Wow, from where we were just a few years ago, to now have 35,000 members is a huge result. Could easily push 40,000 next year.
I wish we got more to games.
15000 there on the weekend against Freo. I know it was at late notice and Mother’s Day. But with 35k members surely we could get more to games.
22k biggest crowd so far this year.
Hope we get a bumper crowd against Richmond next week.

15000 there on the weekend against Freo. I know it was at late notice and Mother’s Day. But with 35k members surely we could get more to games.
I’m only able to get to night games due to work, so rescheduled afternoon games are a loss for me.

Crowds have been disappointing across the league though. I put it down to covid fear and I don't think (barring special event games like finals) we will get back to normal crowds for years. Conversely, TV ratings in Brisbane have been huge and its the reason why our membership base has seen significant growth.

This makes me very happy. During the bad years you couldn't give tix away and now....... :D

And what's even better is this growth has happened despite not having won another flag yet. How long will it take to get to another milestone number in 40k? If we win the flag this year I reckon we'll get to 40k with a few weeks of the season starting.

Last edited:
I thought 15 K was fine under the circumstances. Especially when you add the Dockers poor support in Brisbane to the mix as well.
But yes the crowds have been down considering our membership numbers
I would say their is a huge uptake of three game membership to get to that number
Could also be a big number of season members converting to 3 game membership for 2021. Rethink their options in 2022
Throw those two into the mix and we should see a bumper crowd v Tigers and any other top 8 side or Collingwood we play at The Gabba
If that is the case maybe their won't be heaps of tickets available to Tigers supporters in two weeks time :)

35,000 are lion.

I guess lions are native to Australia too :)

on a more serious note, the rates of junior footy specifically girls is really encouraging. gosh I hope we keep up a really strong womens footy system in queensland.

How do we redeem tickets? Can you not do it on your phone this year? I click the redeem button but it sends me to empty tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do we redeem tickets? Can you not do it on your phone this year? I click the redeem button but it sends me to empty tickets.
I redeem mine on my desktop as I don't have a modern phone.
where can you find barcodes this year? I don't get emailed any...

View attachment 1126250
I always find the best way to handle anything where there could be confusion is to talk to a human being, ring the club and they'll sort it out for you.

I'm looking to take out an interstate membership (as I'm Sydney based), and I'm wondering whether it is worth also paying up for a September members add on to guarantee Priority 1 access to the Granny should we make. Or is Priority 2 generally good enough to secure a ticket given there tends to be less demand when a non Victorian team plays? Cheers.

If I recall correctly September membership for the club was capped at under 8000 last year. If it’s at the G usually around 35,000 max members from each club get access either via priority 1 then followed by priority 2. Then good luck after that.

40,000 members, that is bloody massive for the club, slowly creeping up on the Bulldogs and Kangaroos for members.
ImpracticalWearyGosling-size_restricted.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back