2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The case has taken another dramatic twist with the AFL integrity unit reported to now have doubts about stars Daniel Rioli and Shai Bolton’s version of events surrounding the fight.

The case has taken another dramatic twist with the AFL integrity unit reported to now have doubts about stars Daniel Rioli and Shai Bolton’s version of events surrounding the fight.
Doubts, surely not.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hate to be a party pooper, but the egg definitely came first. Reptiles had been laying eggs for millions of years, before some of them evolved, grew feathers, and started to fly.
So what came first.

The reptile or the egg?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

So what came first.

The reptile or the egg?
Once again, the egg. Reptiles evolved when fish crawled out of the sea, and fish lay eggs as well.

Next question is "Fish or Egg?"... and it's at this point that my memory of David Attenborough's "Life on Earth" series becomes a bit sketchy. There are/were predecessors, from which fish evolved - but I can't remember what they were, or how they reproduced.

Once again, the egg. Reptiles evolved when fish crawled out of the sea, and fish lay eggs as well.

Next question is "Fish or Egg?"... and it's at this point that my memory of David Attenborough's "Life on Earth" series becomes a bit sketchy. There are/were predecessors, from which fish evolved - but I can't remember what they were, or how they reproduced.
Attenborough was probably there to witness it too...

I’ve heard at least 3 ring in on SEN and said the players weren’t at fault.
Channel 7 reported according to witnesses that both Bolton and Rioli hung around outside for half an hour arguing with Security after they were evicted and that Bolton made repeated efforts to re-enter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Camp?

That would be a signed contract, do you know the terms and length?

Unsure what the contract terms/length are. Might be a bit of flexibility built in as we didn't participate last year due to the AFLs directive (still paid the SANFL $450k though so maybe not that flexible).

Wouldn't it be nice for our reserves to play to the same rules, allow the medical sub to have a game in the ressies if he needs more game time, filling the list with competent players - potentially those looking to get back on an AFL list, travel to East coast games as a whole squad, play our reserves game at AO before the seniors or play them at our new home at the Gas works.

Unsure what the contract terms/length are. Might be a bit of flexibility built in as we didn't participate last year due to the AFLs directive (still paid the SANFL $450k though so maybe not that flexible).

Wouldn't it be nice for our reserves to play to the same rules, allow the medical sub to have a game in the ressies if he needs more game time, filling the list with competent players - potentially those looking to get back on an AFL list, travel to East coast games as a whole squad, play our reserves game at AO before the seniors or play them at our new home at the Gas works.
Problem is they let us in they have to let the WA teams in...$$$$$$

Problem is they let us in they have to let the WA teams in...$$$$$$

Shouldn't really matter if the AFL have a system for the East coast teams that they fund it should extend to the entire competition - would seem unfair otherwise and we all know the AFL like to keep the playing field level.

The WA teams may not want to join with the toll of extended travel and maybe the WAFL is more accommodating (no idea how restrictive their conditions are) with their reserves.

I see it but I don’t believe it. Surely not.

Forcing SANFL supporters to buy a ******* PortPowerAdelaideMagpie (whatever the fu** they call themselves) ticket.

Surely taking the piss yeah?
Cant be right

can it ????

Haven't the SANFL constantly told us we can't play our reserves games before our AFL games at AO cos it's not fair to the SANFL supporters? Bloody hypocrites.

C'mon Olsen pull your finger out and get us into the AFL reserves (VFL) ASAP.
Do what you want when playing Power Reserves but it’s hardly fair to expect an SANFL supporter to cough up for an AFL ticket to watch SANFL.
I’m a season Sturt member, I get into every H&A game for “free”, so do I get in for free at an AFL game if we’re playing Power Reserves or Adelaide?
Have a think before having a bitch.

I’ve heard at least 3 ring in on SEN and say the players weren’t at fault.
I heard one bloke talking to Whately yesterday morning who didn’t see the initial incident but was adamant that the other blokes were instigating it all, his story went a bit wonky and Whately asked him if he was telling the truth at the end which I thought was very odd.

Do what you want when playing Power Reserves but it’s hardly fair to expect an SANFL supporter to cough up for an AFL ticket to watch SANFL.
I’m a season Sturt member, I get into every H&A game for “free”, so do I get in for free at an AFL game if we’re playing Power Reserves or Adelaide?
Have a think before having a b*tch.

Last time I looked this was the AFC Board, it is not unreasonable for an AFC supporter to want to watch the reserves play before the main game.

I couldn't give two shits about a couple of hundred SANFL fanbois having to stump up for a ticket when they would otherwise be "watching" a bye if we weren't fielding a reserves team.

Only another 30 odd years and all us who grew up with the SANFL will be pushing up daisies and we won't have this ridiculous scenario of some AFC supporters preferring a better outcome for the SANFL over what's best for the Crows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back