Collingwood player’s want Buckley replaced as coach before season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Buckley's treatment of Harry Lumumbier was just disgusting.
The players know this.
Bigfootys denial of this is a disgrace.
Buckley is ******* cooked.
The players hate his guts.
I wouldn’t have a clue about what the players think but I thought his lack of support for Chris Mayne when he first arrived at the club was appalling.

I wouldn’t have a clue about what the players think but I thought his lack of support for Chris Mayne when he first arrived at the club was appalling.

Are we forgetting blatant lies about Adam Treloar too? How he survived that, I dont understand.

Dude has form and has proven himself pretty shitty when it comes to player welfare time and time again.

Are we forgetting blatant lies about Adam Treloar too? How he survived that, I dont understand.

Dude has form and has proven himself pretty shitty when it comes to player welfare time and time again.
I don’t forget anything about Buckley. I’ve never liked him. The media are so sycophantic; he has never been challenged about any of his Treloar comments and they were all poor.

The worst part is, he thought that those comments were justifiable, acceptable distractions from the truth, the truth being that Collingwood stuffed up its list management.

If you ever happen to be watching the ANZAC Day game from a few weeks ago (unlikely, I know) just watch him moments prior to it give a ~90 year old Digger the brush off as he tried to say something to him. Probably wishing him luck or something.

Then there was him a few weeks ago responding to questions about his game plan by ridiculing fans and commentators, who, like his “Pop”, would say they should kick the footy more.

Who else unnecessarily ridicules their grandfather publicly?

No, I don’t forget, and I don’t like him.

I don’t forget anything about Buckley. I’ve never liked him. The media are so sycophantic; he has never been challenged about any of his Treloar comments and they were all poor.

The worst part is, he thought that those comments were justifiable, acceptable distractions from the truth, the truth being that Collingwood stuffed up its list management.

If you ever happen to be watching the ANZAC Day game from a few weeks ago (unlikely, I know) just watch him moments prior to it give a ~90 year old Digger the brush off as he tried to say something to him. Probably wishing him luck or something.

Then there was him a few weeks ago responding to questions about his game plan by ridiculing fans and commentators, who, like his “Pop”, would say they should kick the footy more.

Who else unnecessarily ridicules their grandfather publicly?

No, I don’t forget, and I don’t like him.

I enjoy this level of hatred, kudos to you MM

Who else unnecessarily ridicules their grandfather publicly
Your hatred has blinded you on this one.
The reference to his Pop is about it being a different era i.e, the game has changed.
Play on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players know this.

don’t go potting people about their treatment of a person when you can’t even be bothered using that person’s actual name

Rumour is that players chew gum and whisper and laugh during team meetings while Buckley is speaking. Someone wrote a rude word on the whiteboard. When his back was turned someone threw a rolled up sock at his thigh. One player has taken to rolling his eyes and doing a really big sigh when Buckley asks him to do football stuff.
If that is the case, I would be moving on the players as well.

The players know this.

Is it any worse than a person not even knowing how to spell his name (both given name and surname)?

It is Héritier Lumumba.

And Collingwood players in fact don't hate Buckley.

All this crap rumour mongering "if you don't know it make it up", is pretty pathetic.

Is it any worse than a person not even knowing how to spell his name (both given name and surname)?

It is Héritier Lumumba.

And Collingwood players in fact don't hate Buckley.

All this crap rumour mongering "if you don't know it make it up", is pretty pathetic.
What's happening at Collingwood then? How do you go from 2nd to 16th in less than 3 years? How can you be satisfied with that appalling drop-off?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back