Time for a spell Tex

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sold on tall blonde headed blokes being able to play footy. I’m not sure it can ever happen!!

Oscar Allen says hi.

Bigman speaks and the club listens

Walker rested officially

Great decision. Has clearly been laboring. In the not too distant past, we’d simply lighten the load, maybe rest them for a week as medical sub and plug away.

Some player can play through niggles, others struggle. Especially given we’re mid rebuild, makes sense to give him the opportunity to rest and make him as tip top as possible when he does play.

Hopefully a sign we’re Learning from past mistakes...

tex looks in need of a rest. He is no longer attacking the ball with gusto and once again is being led to the ball and not approaching the marking contest with
Any authority. I thought clurey
Took him to the cleaners and he was a liability with his lack of influence in the game and lack of defensive pressure. It might be a good opportunity with a trip to
Perth to rest him and bring back bad bustling billy based on his SANFL form. I don’t think he is the answer
Long term But he could be a better option this week. We said we would manage tex During the year. This is the perfect opportunity
Quoted for Nostradamus-ness

I’m not sold on tall blonde headed blokes being able to play footy. I’m not sure it can ever happen!!
Peter Moore was pretty handy, as was Paul Van Der Haar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if they could select Wright and Jackson this week they would. Under pressure we revert to experience every time. Pyke had seniors playing 2s in 2019 but they all came back when we needed to win to stay in the 8.
Jackson could still hold his own in our team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back