Injury Rioli & Bolton involved in nightclub incident. Shai broken wrist, 2 to 3 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course Gil thinks this, what a goody two shoes :rolleyes:
Yeah that rings true I reckon. Gil looks like the type of bloke who'd walk away while his partner is being sexually assaulted. That's what some people are advocating, walking away. Just leave the missus there while you try and find a security guard? There's a lot of lily livered bullshit floating around from some abject cowards.

Lol what's the bet this "witness" is a mate of the dickhead who cracked onto Paris.
So this shocking new evidence was that Bolton got mad , and rioli arguing with security staff outside. Wow totally not understandable to be pissed off and arguing why you're kicked out when your missus was assaulted . Same garbage journo Tyson Otto

You can stand up for your partner but be responsible and kick the perpetrators hard in the groin, no need to injure yourself or give the perpetrators a comeback for your actions, cowards usually complain when they don’t like treatment they deserve.
Why are you even here lol. Worry about your own flat track bully team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did Gale say?

Gale said the same on SEN, I was so disappointed with his comments. It's like they are so far removed from reality they do not know what is happening in the real world. So Gale like Gil would not say boo if his wife was touched or a total stranger throwing out sexual explicit language.

Gil is a dead set phony. So what Gil is saying if his wife is touched by a stranger or verbally abused, Gil will say sorry darl you're on your own lol
Gil couldn’t condone what the boys did even if he wanted to
He literally has millions of dollars worth of major sponsorship money to worry about and making a public stance that people would twist into him condoning violence is the type of thing that could put big money at risk

Yep ,one of Benny's low points in his leadership .
Gale said the same on SEN, I was so disappointed with his comments. It's like they are so far removed from reality they do not know what is happening in the real world. So Gale like Gil would not say boo if his wife was touched or a total stranger throwing out sexual explicit language.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gil couldn’t condone what the boys did even if he wanted to
He literally has millions of dollars worth of major sponsorship money to worry about and making a public stance that people would twist into him condoning violence is the type of thing that could put big money at risk

Fair enough, but on the flip side, organizations should be defending the 2 boys for protecting the victim which is Paris. A woman being harrassed, Gil needs to come out and say we detest this type of behaviour against women.

Lol what's the bet this "witness" is a mate of the dickhead who cracked onto Paris.
So this shocking new evidence was that Bolton got mad , and rioli arguing with security staff outside. Wow totally not understandable to be pissed off and arguing why you're kicked out when your missus was assaulted . Same garbage journo Tyson Otto

yeah, just sounds like usual night club drama. not unusual that they hung around arguing or talking to people afterwards. plus it means they weren't trying to make a run for it lol which is a good thing really

yeah, just sounds like usual night club drama. not unusual that they hung around arguing or talking to people afterwards. plus it means they weren't trying to make a run for it lol which is a good thing really
Probably just pissed off they got kicked out when they didn’t start the altercation and Shai’s Mrs probably still inside with no way for them to contact her

Been in the same situation myself

Probably just pissed off they got kicked out when they didn’t start the altercation and Shai’s Mrs probably still inside with no way for them to contact her

one of my mates always used to get refused at the door even if he was the most sober. meanwhile I would get in being like 15 drinks deep then we would be partying for an hour while he rages at bouncers and what not outside

those were good times

And isn't / wasn't Rioli's GF the DJ? - probably not going to leave until you find out she's still OK........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back