Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 9 vs. Sydney Swans, SCG Sat 15/05 @ 1:45 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow im shocked to see Wilson debut havent even heard about him in the VFL.

speaks volumes as to where we are at.

He’s been flying! His past fortnight especially has been elite. Bianco will be the next to debut (probably by QB) if he backs up his first up match.

Well not sure if your a viewer of the VFL, but he has had a terrific block of games at VFL level, and definitely deserves this opportunity, and it wouldn't matter if we are 16th or 6th on the ladder, he would have got an opportunity. The thing that stands him in good stead, is his ability to use the ball well, and is reliable using both left and right foots.

afl site says:

" Buckley said both Murphy and Roughead had passed concussion tests following last week's win over North Melbourne. However, while Murphy actually failed his, Buckley said the Pies would err on the side of caution with Roughead due to his history of head knocks."

clear as mud...

I'd prefer an unknown quantity over Madgen at this stage. We know what he brings to the table, and is coming off poor form in the VFL too.
Think they will both play given Bucks has ruled out Kelly and Sier injured groin today
In Wilson Madgen
Out Murphy Roughy
Emerg Cox C Brown Macrae Rantall Bianco
Would be nice to have Greenwood available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the contrary, I’m surprised it has taken this long. He has a lot to offer and, like Murphy, will sieze his chance, I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back