Football Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

0_Tottenham-shirt.jpg

will be worn next week. Just get rid if the red logo already :(

I actually don’t mind our new kit. Nothing will ever beat our graphite and tangerine 94 kit though. Still trying to get my hands on one.

Adidas has been pretty hit & miss for Arsenal in my opinion. Much preferred Nike's efforts.
Nike kits were good, but that's before Nike started making kits when they were drunk.

This is my favourite kit of ours in recent times

1620941704578.png

Oozes Classenal. This shirt deserved to be worn by the Invincibles.
It's a great shirt, the best since early on in the decade I think.

It is the right shade of red too. This season's is way too dark.

BEST! Clean, classy, blocks of colour.

I like how Spurs have done something different yet it works.
Less is more.

It's a great shirt, the best since early on in the decade I think.

It is the right shade of red too. This season's is way too dark.

absolutely. i recall the days when LFC wore these. The colour was not right for mine. The positioning of the sponsor was also too low but its due to the LFC crest being there.

michael-owen-5bd3080f7132902ff2000001.jpg

Less is more.

Correct!!!!! for Spurs you could just have a white shirt with blue text forever and a day. just change the sponsor and manufacturer when need be.

absolutely. i recall the days when LFC wore these. The colour was not right for mine. The positioning of the sponsor was also too low but its due to the LFC crest being there.

michael-owen-5bd3080f7132902ff2000001.jpg

Correct!!!!! for Spurs you could just have a white shirt with blue text forever and a day. just change the sponsor and manufacturer when need be.
That almost looks closer to pink than this one from a few years back which is more of a blood red.
JS128582515.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everton’s away kit being revealed today, strong rumours it’s a nod back to the Black Watch kit which was one of our first ever. Just not expecting the sash to be full red

Hope we wear leather belts though

C33F88F0-321B-4374-AAA0-79293C043199.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back