Preview Round 9, 2021: Hawks v Roos, 2:10pm 15th May @ UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys played in 3 flags and a decent chunk of finals .
Its not like he has gone a whole career without success .

Hopefully he is a one club player , getting sick of seeing of premiership heroes finishing in a different guernsey

He's already a two club player

Anyone feel like this could be when we gave Adelaide their first win last year? (HOPEFULLY NOT)
Without being a doomsdayer we also give the Lions their first win in 2018 after a long losing streak.

Good news is we are due to NOT be the side to end a long losing streak 🙂

Worst one was in 2001 against Freo.

They were 0-17 and playing us in Melbourne and they beat us even though we were 5 goals up at half time.

Maybe the worst Hawthorn loss i can remember.

I was at the game . At half time noone where I was sitting felt comfortable at all .
We had 3-4 key runners get injured and you could see Freo gain confidence and despite the score were right in the game in general play.

At 3/4 time it felt like it would be more of a suprise if we hung on rather then them run over us .....was very hard viewing as it unfolded .

no way would we bring in Tank and Brocky without dropping a small

i would be very surprised if Moore isn't rested/dropped/whatever the fu** we want to call it

I'd like to see Moore moved up to a wing , Morris replacing jeka and brockman taking moore's spot up forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't shock me if it's a Birchall type situation with Gunston, so durable until about 29 then barely plays for a 3 year period or so after getting a major surgery. Back Surgery in Gunston's case is never any good for anyone, let alone a pro sportsman nearing 30 at the elite level.

Surely the club wouldn’t keep him on the list as long as they did Birch.

I wonder if this may turn out to be Gunston last year if he can’t get on the park.

In: On-baller, small fwd, small fwd
Out: Tall fwd, wing/mid, wing/mid

Doesn’t really add up

Mentioned earlier I'd move Moore up to the wing to take over howe's spot. Morris in for jeka ,we are to tall up front especially when Lewis and jeka aren't the best pressure talls . Brockmen takes moore's spot.

These could be the changes

O’Meara TOB Brockman in
Hartley Jeka Moore out

I would drop Hartigan before Hartley but can’t see them doing this
They may drop Howe but Shiels should get the boot after last weeks performance and before that was just average

Surely the club wouldn’t keep him on the list as long as they did Birch.

I wonder if this may turn out to be Gunston last year if he can’t get on the park.

Contracted until 2023 I think so he's have to see it out for financial reasons.

MrPremiership Birchall was oh so durable at one point also.

BTW Gunners deserves the money, took unders whilst young in the 3 peat team, been a great player for us and it wasn't his fault he got jabbed up to get through last season when our side had nothing to play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back