Has anyone actually ever seen Valente?

Remove this Banner Ad

"Strong performance" pretty encouraging.
He is building very nicely, I reckon another three or four WAFL games and he will be ready for a debut. Has really good skills, so kind of a cross between the inside grunt of Brayshaw and the outside silk of Cerra.

There's a reason he was captain and MVP of the SA state U18s which included some very fine players like Izak Rankine, Jack Lucosius, Connor Rozee and Kysaiah Pickett.

Luke Valente is a midfielder from Adelaide that consistently finds the football.

He plays his SANFL football at Norwood and dominated at NAB AFL U18 Championships level, averaging 28 disposals, seven clearances and more than a goal per game from his four games.

Valente captained SA to the title and had a terrific championships himself, winning SA's MVP and being named Vice-Captain of the All Australian side.

He averaged 23 disposals, had the equal most clearances, ranked second for kicking efficiency out of all the midfielders and also rated elite for score assists and score involvements.

Valente is a member of the AFL Academy, is a smart footballer and is a terrific leader.

He's a good user off both feet, has time with the ball and is clean at ground level.

He is building very nicely, I reckon another three or four WAFL games and he will be ready for a debut. Has really good skills, so kind of a cross between the inside grunt of Brayshaw and the outside silk of Cerra.

There's a reason he was captain and MVP of the SA state U18s which included some very fine players like Izak Rankine, Jack Lucosius, Connor Rozee and Kysaiah Pickett.

Luke Valente is a midfielder from Adelaide that consistently finds the football.

He plays his SANFL football at Norwood and dominated at NAB AFL U18 Championships level, averaging 28 disposals, seven clearances and more than a goal per game from his four games.

Valente captained SA to the title and had a terrific championships himself, winning SA's MVP and being named Vice-Captain of the All Australian side.

He averaged 23 disposals, had the equal most clearances, ranked second for kicking efficiency out of all the midfielders and also rated elite for score assists and score involvements.

Valente is a member of the AFL Academy, is a smart footballer and is a terrific leader.

He's a good user off both feet, has time with the ball and is clean at ground level.
Is it too much to ask the footy gods that this kid stays injury free for the rest of the season, plays every weekend and gets a chance in a few AFL games to show what he can do?

Is it too much to ask the footy gods that this kid stays injury free for the rest of the season, plays every weekend and gets a chance in a few AFL games to show what he can do?
For us it might be. You'll need to do 100 rosaries, fast for a month and maybe a few rain dances. Then the footy gods might consider your request.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is reminding me of the classic thread, "Has anyone ever seen Viv Michie?"

Played 1 game for Freo but it was against Geelong at the cattery. Call out to anyone who was actually at that game, did you actually see him play??
I was probably there. Don't remember much though, I'm usually full of Dutch courage and beer whenever I take a trip to Geevegas. I'll see if I took any pictures though to see if Michie was playing.

Nothing ye- wait a minute what the absolute heck is this????

1620953633297.png

I love that so much for so many reasons.
For one, Luke is about 2m tall there, built like a tank and is so good at footy he literally brings his own with him.
I find that your eyes play tricks on you down at Kardinia Park.

Well when you're literally basking a different glow to the rest, light from heaven like, that makes you look like the only non-zombie on the field you need to wear a hat.
Dan Parker never wore one. A mate of mine reckons Dan had the best seat in the house every game he played.Stood and watched with out paying entry fee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back