Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, Cody Ninyette certainly has the talent to play AFL... Outside his talent I don't know enough about him but assume there is some reason he hasn't been given an opportunity irrespective of his height and frame?

He was playing in a shithouse Perth team. Kinda hard to get noticed.

One_Wing

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Strnadica with another 40 hit outs in the wafl. Building his case for a mid season draft. Not sure which teams are in desperate need of a ruck. West Coast could pick him up as an upgrade on Vardy.

Aug 16, 2009
UK
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Old Easts
fair, but could have been worse. Imagine if more stuff got out.

Because honestly what did come out. that he went drinking on the weekend.
Who gives a s**t about that. We used pick 6 on the campaigner. That’s going to cost us a flag.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I think you are pretty naive if you think there wasn't a lot more stuff going on about Hogan that hasn't been made public knowledge.
I think you are pretty naive if that isn't the same case for about 30% of the AFL.

The stuff they can't report can't be used against you in the media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

88mph

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Good to see McCarthy with a smile on his face playing for South Freo today.

Also, Cody Ninyette certainly has the talent to play AFL... Outside his talent I don't know enough about him but assume there is some reason he hasn't been given an opportunity irrespective of his height and frame?
I thought he quit?

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hogan has done a calf. From the AFL website just now;

"Greater Western Sydney has been dealt another injury blow, with key forward Jesse Hogan (calf) one of four forced omissions for Saturday's clash against Essendon at Giants Stadium."

anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
Hogan has done a calf. From the AFL website just now;

"Greater Western Sydney has been dealt another injury blow, with key forward Jesse Hogan (calf) one of four forced omissions for Saturday's clash against Essendon at Giants Stadium."
No surprise to anyone is it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back