Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hadn't realised how Ratten is heading the way of Dew until tonight
Did you see Fraser Gehrig in the crowd?

The Pie Train
8619af4e5fdfa39da40196f31cb56345

Luke Hodge is so low energy. Doesn't have a voice for broadcasting. Adds nothing.
I like Luke Hodge’s special comments a lot sometimes. He shows a lot more understanding of the game than pretty much anyone else involved.

He is a bit of a scumbag tho so.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ a half competent forward line and Saints should be up be five goals. Instead they have a mixture of invisible Dix, late 2016 Schulz, and Fabian Deluca.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Fox had him on pre game to, in my zoning in and out of the segment mind, talk about sausage rolls and hot dogs and Japanese food. I think it was a Deliveroo thing
Sausage rolls, hot dogs and Japanese food, what an eclectic mix of cuisines.

I still can’t fathom how they are allowed to get away with oiling up their arms so much? How is that not outlawed yet? It gives the player an outrageous unfair advantage for the first 10 mins of the quarter till it wears off. They are the only team that does it so much.
It's not because anyone can do it. Like, it's just oil. What else, outlaw headbands because some players don't wear them and get hair in their eyes?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

St Kilda's delivery inside 50 has been horendous at times tonight.

Delivery inside 50 has to be the worst part of the game to watch the last decade. Watching sides do great work to win the ball and drive it forward then having to watch some drongo deliver it straight to the opposition is just rotten to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back