Prediction Changes v Port - Rd 9, 2021

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’m a huge Bailey Williams fan but the last few times he’s come back off an injury he’s been slow to get back into it. Hope that’s not the case this time around.

So surprised at the Crozier call. To ‘manage’ him this week is simply wrong. If he could play, he should. Manage him next week when we have some players back.
If he is bordering on fatigue injuries you manage him now not wait till the hammy calf whatever it is goes

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
All you that wish to annalise Bev and the selection committee criteria. Good luck with that.
It's their call ,their system, and this season it's working.And we all hope it continues.So unnecessary melts really.
Not that l am not flabbergasted at some of the selections.
(Hear Fergus is tearing it up in the 2s still)
But obviously not playing to the system.So doesn't play.And delisted.
Message to every player here.
But don't get me wrong. KEEP MELTING .That's why we love Big footy....
Really hope the word you meant in the first line was analyse. There is another possibility but it's a very aggressive take on where people are at with Bevo😱

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Don't reckon Scotty West will be too happy with this selected side. Hopefully he stays sober today otherwise I can see another rant coming.

862C0B61-4ABD-4DED-AABB-0936A91F9DCC.png

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
I wonder if we brought Roarke in to take the hitouts when Sweet rests. I'm not being sarcastic either, Roarke has a decent leap on him and would be similar to what the Tigers do with Marlion Pickett. Ladhams isnt exactly renowned as being an elite tap ruckman so you wouldn't think we'd be taking a huge risk in letting Roarke have a jump at him.

SupercededMan

Team Captain
May 10, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I am so pleased for Roarke I hope he goes out there and “sticks it right up em”!
Yeah, I'm with you.

I feel for the players like Wally who (may) feel aggrieved/confused, but the way some of our 'supporters' carry on is disgraceful.

I'm confident the MC and Bevo have good reasons for their selections. I may not even agree with them, but I trust a man with his coaching record, not just at the Dogs, either.

Yeah, I'm with you.

I feel for the players like Wally who (may) feel aggrieved/confused, but the way some of our 'supporters' carry on is disgraceful.

I'm confident the MC and Bevo have good reasons for their selections. I may not even agree with them, but I trust a man with his coaching record, not just at the Dogs, either.
Bevo said he and Wally speak frequently, I doubt if he’d be confused.

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hunter out is going to be much more detrimental than people realise. Don’t see how we win this.
Dogs midfield is that good that any game they play in you would give them a chance. Bruce is in great form and if they keep pumping it down to him and Naughton and they convert, Port could easily get rolled. Dogs need to take their chances though.

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
I’m expecting a lot of “why weren’t we in for Allir” posts tonight. Me included.

I didn't see this improvement coming. He is an absolute gun now and would've fit in our team like a glove.

I barely gave him a thought when he became available last year

I wonder if we brought Roarke in to take the hitouts when Sweet rests. I'm not being sarcastic either, Roarke has a decent leap on him and would be similar to what the Tigers do with Marlion Pickett. Ladhams isnt exactly renowned as being an elite tap ruckman so you wouldn't think we'd be taking a huge risk in letting Roarke have a jump at him.

Up there Roarke Smith
Show them your fight
Jump like Mick Fanning
When the shark took that bite

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I didn't see this improvement coming. He is an absolute gun now and would've fit in our team like a glove.

I barely gave him a thought when he became available last year
He did have a pretty down 2020 but they were throwing him in the ruck a lot of the time. That ship has sailed unfortunately.

Mojorisin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He did have a pretty down 2020 but they were throwing him in the ruck a lot of the time. That ship has sailed unfortunately.
I was all for picking him up. I knew he would be able to play the way he is this year with a little bit of continuity. He was thrown in the ruck, forward and back to defence sometimes all within one game and they wondered why he never settled. Reminds me a bit of our treatment of young

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Beware dogs 2 rules of the week after watching last night and today. Not rewarding the tackler and paying holding the ball and kicks need to travel more than 15 metres to pay a mark. Do not get caught off guard.

Back