Preview Round 9 2021 - Richmond Tigers v GWS Giants, 7.25 pm @ Marvel Stadium, Sat 15 May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just too much of a risk

buntine is a no brainer here.... we don’t have a leader down back to organize young kids.
And riccardi has literally had one game in the position in the twos

riccardi might be a great defender one day.... but there is no chance we bring him in this week imo

And in comes Riccardi.

Leon lighting it up!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m positive I read somewhere that our vfl game today was being televised on mainstream tv... but can’t find what channel... anyone able to help??

I’m positive I read somewhere that our vfl game today was being televised on mainstream tv... but can’t find what channel... anyone able to help??

The GIANTS have named their team for round five of the VFL season, with eight AFL-listed players looking to press their cases for senior selection against Richmond at the Swinburne Centre.

The clash will kick off at 2:35pm with members and fans able to watch for free around the ground.

The match will also be broadcast exclusively on 7Plus.

Round Five

Richmond v GIANTS
Saturday, May 15 at 2:35pm
Swinburne Centre

Bruhn is stiff. I like the ins. Play to our strengths. I think Marvel being a bit smaller we can get away with being tall. I'd go Riccardi on Lynch, if it doesn't work switch him fwd.
I am feeling confident about this, we need to be winning this game to have any realistic
hope of finishing top4, which we still can do.

Surely he plays back.....

And Taylor will take lunch

Im about to take lunch now as well

I am feeling confident about this, we need to be winning this game to have any realistic

After last season I will be happy with top8

The same day fly in will hurt as will the outs.
Excited to see how Briggs and Flynn will work together and Hogan back in.

Just want to make the 8 for the moment.

The same day fly in will hurt as will the outs.
Excited to see how Briggs and Flynn will work together and Hogan back in.

Just want to make the 8 for the moment.

Im happy it's played at Marvel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are they flying in on the day? I would have thought with the EAFL game early they would have flown the whole group down yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back