Trades Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The value pick next week is Dusty in for Scott .....doesn't change my current Bye structure

I should cash Flynn in .....but there's a crazy chance he plays well, and gets another game ....with the possibility every Qtr of Mummy copping an injury, the timing of when to trade Flynn is one of the more difficult decisions
I think my plan is going to be brockman and Rowe out this week for poulter and rcd, leaving 180k. will still have 6 rookies on field at the moment. Next week I would go Flynn out giving me 380k and upgrade either Warner or Powell to Guthrie/Steele. Then Scott down the next week and another upgrade leaving 3 rookies. Hoping heeney also comes good with a good run coming up as he’s so cheap.

As we all know you can have as many plans as possible but the SuperCoach gods will find ways to fubar you just when you think your set lol

Hall is in a crap team and too often dropped too big a risk.
Id go tex to lloyd and whichever of warner/berg/scott you want gone to rcd put smith on the bench for now.

Fanta or rowe to a good premo forward a week or two after.
I can’t see Hall dropped in that team
My team is too bad to be going for the Uber premos
So I need guys like Harmes and Hall to stop the bleeding unfortunately. Would love Lloyd/Mills but they are too expensive

Please help guys :beercheers:
I am considering going Powell > Lyons this week and then Jordan > Steele next week
This will give me Macrae/Lyons/Steele/Titch/Walsh/Taranto/Laird/Heppell Midfield with Scott/Macrae/RCD Bench
If I do it I will have 14 trades left should I do it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probs going to deal with a price rise this week from Poulter and go one up, one down still.
Cox/Rowe>Ridley/RCD.
Grab Ridley while hes cheap cos he'll probably go mad against freo's spuddo forward line. And allows me to whack Laird into the mids and get Gulden off the ground.
It'll leave me with $65K and 17 trades.
SC.png

Not too bad more than 8,000 have traded out Warner and almost 4,000 have traded Brockman so far this week

Risky I think trading out Warner just yet with not much to upgrade to at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back