Preview Round 9 2021 | Richmond vs GWS | Saturday 15/5 7.25pm | Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope the crowd is low enough for the afl to never schedule an rfc home game at shitihad again
For once I'm happy to be under a roof, i have a seat on the fence so will politely let the umpires know if they miss something

Which neither Ross or Graham do. Ross can find it OK but his ball use is awful. Graham’s ball use is decent but he doesn’t find it enough.
Did you watch the video of the first few games, he disposal was excellent. When your confidence takes a hit, so do your skills, all players go through that and have to adjust, it is usually called 2nd year blues. Prestia first came to Richmond couldn't hit a pass to save himself, Edwards at one stage was even worse. But he hasn't really been backed so he lacks that confidence to find form. His holding the ball last week was that personified.

Did you watch the video of the first few games, he disposal was excellent. When your confidence takes a hit, so do your skills, all players go through that and have to adjust, it is usually called 2nd year blues. Prestia first came to Richmond couldn't hit a pass to save himself, Edwards at one stage was even worse. But he hasn't really been backed so he lacks that confidence to find form. His holding the ball last week was that personified.
We’ve flucked ross development

Weather is just an excuse. To be honest Melbourne is just a mess at the moment and it took over two hours to get there by public transport last week and the same home by car.it’s usually under an hour. It’s a pain in the arse so much that I’m paying thousands in membership and still can’t be arsed until it improves.
Geebus took us 25 minutes

Ross has the second worst foot skills in our side (only George is worse). His handballing has also killed us. Always giving it to guys under pressure. Can’t weight it correctly. I recall him making one semi decent pass, but apart from that his ball use is generally poor. I genuinely worry when he has it because it’s likely going to result in a turnover. There’s a reason why he can’t crack a depleted Richmond midfield.

Ross has the second worst foot skills in our side (only George is worse). His handballing has also killed us. Always giving it to guys under pressure. Can’t weight it correctly. I recall him making one semi decent pass, but apart from that his ball use is generally poor. I genuinely worry when he has it because it’s likely going to result in a turnover. There’s a reason why he can’t crack a depleted Richmond midfield.
Again I ask you would you say that after watching that video. All your judgements are on recent form, which is not really a fair way to judge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again I ask you would you say that after watching that video. All your judgements are on recent form, which is not really a fair way to judge.

You judge on current form not the past I know his be sub and sometimes out of position , but when given his chance his skills not up to scratch simple fact kicking and handball.

I saw enough of Ross today that he can play, that was before his injury.....so must be a confidence thing.
richmond 2021 tough place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back