Game Day Round 9, 2021 - Gold Coast vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Developing sides have a lot to fight for in the final 10-15 minutes. We used to do it a bit in our development where we just clawed the scoreboard back a little bit.

If a team doesn't score for 2 quarters they usually have plenty of run left.

Yeah, can’t afford to leak 4 goals with top 4 spots so contested this year.

Can’t afford to lose more key players to injury while chasing incremental percentage in round 9 either.

Richmond were basically willing to lose early matches last year to time their run. I can’t get too upset over losing a little percentage.

I feel like they are running for the first time all game! I don’t mind us trying position and game style changes in the last quarters like we are doing! Could be vital come September

Overreaction. We have lost two key players in this match and have a flag assault to keep on the rails. Going at 100 percent now the result is sealed doesn’t pass the cost benefit analysis for mine.

People need to chill just a little. We have absolutely dominated this match when it truly mattered.
When the game is over, we will have a 60+ point win (hopefully) but instead of third with a superior percentage, we're going to be sat behind Port and Geelong. That's why people are upset.

When the game is over, we will have a 60+ point win (hopefully) but instead of third with a superior percentage, we're going to be sat behind Port and Geelong. That's why people are upset.

Yes I know why they are upset. I just think their perspective is warped.

Suns have the freedom to take the play on and go for the miracle passes and it's paid off for then

If we'd kicked a few extra goals in previous games it would've been the same

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back