Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie an absolute embarrassment, not sure who is after this brand of “commentary” but it’s certainly not me.
He really is putrid to the point where it ruins the viewing experience of a great game.
Let him commentate only Pies games and allow his full natural bias. At least that would be authentic.

So a WC win tomorrow means same amount of points as 3rd. Have to smash Adelaide to get back that % lost vs Geelong. It will be important come end of season so have to beat up the easy kills when get a chance

So ideally those teal pretenders fall in a hole now. Dogs look set for the minor premiership and you just know the Tigers are going to get all their injured quality back just when the whips start cracking.

Still not convinced on the Dees. Carlton a chance tomorrow to knock them off I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So a WC win tomorrow means same amount of points as 3rd. Have to smash Adelaide to get back that % lost vs Geelong. It will be important come end of season so have to beat up the easy kills when get a chance
Its this sort of talk that will come back to bite us in 24hrs.

Cockyness

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Two point win over Richmond, but aside from that what have Port done this year?

Thumped by us and Brisbane, fattened up against Essendon and North, handled by the Dogs despite a solid attempt at a comeback.

Cya later Teals, thanks for the memories.

Its this sort of talk that will come back to bite us in 24hrs.

Cockyness

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m pretty comfortable in saying the team don’t read BigFooty and slack off in their preparation because Internet fans think they should beat 14th.

Two point win over Richmond, but aside from that what have Port done this year?

Thumped by us and Brisbane, fattened up against Essendon and North, handled by the Dogs despite a solid attempt at a comeback.

Cya later Teals, thanks for the memories.
They have pies and freo the next two weeks, should be two wins there unfortunately and a time to right the ship.

They have pies and freo the next two weeks, should be two wins there unfortunately and a time to right the ship.

Sure, but they’ve shown no ability to constantly be able to navigate games against good sides.

There tend not to be too many bottom ten sides in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back