Preview Changes v Carlton, Rd 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Baker and Melksham didn't play VFL today so Petracca being out still a possibility

Will tell you to apologize to Crusty tomorrow if need be, don't fret mate. 👍

Apparently Baker and Melksham didn't play VFL today so Petracca being out still a possibility
there is always a carry over player that doesn't play VFL when the AFL team play the next day in case of an injury in the warms ups or something similar

Wouldn't read too much into it

Petracca trained freely today in the captains run.

Melksham most likely medical sub with Baker the carry over emergency.

Melksham out aye? Worth a look at to see if he could rediscover his delivery inside 50. With Weid Tmac and Brown now that's our 'optimal' forward trio but Brown runs around like a donkey so glad to see the extra pressure

Chandler needs to get 3 games minimum.

Chandler averages two tackles a game this season. Pretty poor for a crumber. Gone unsighted a few times. Needs a big one tomorrow to hold his spot.

Yeah Chandler had a really good preseason but his VFL form has actually been pretty average, esp compared to a few other Casey players/forwards. That being said he’s probably been listed as the injury sub the greatest number of times, so hasn’t had a lot of consistent footy I would have thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I've heard fox footy and Ben Gibson on the podcast say we only conceded one point from centre clearances...
Did we not concede a goal from the immediate bounce.
The very first goal in the North game came from centre clearance.

So I've heard fox footy and Ben Gibson on the podcast say we only conceded one point from centre clearances...
didnt hawks get 1 at the start of the fourth straight out the middle? could be wrong but I remember them getting 1 straight away

So does it mean we only concede goals when the opposition win centre clearances ? (Apart from 1 point ). :think:

I don’t think Chandler is a true crumber... From what I’ve seen in the VFL, he’s more a creative flanker. Kind of like Dean Kent.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I agree , can play the Melksham role better than Melksham does.

Nothing subtle about it

If he plays a bad game I'll be relying on you coming up with some nonsense about running patterns as an out mate. Don't let Kade and i down. 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Back