Game Day Round 9, West Coast vs Adelaide, Optus Stadium, Sunday 16 May 2:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brander has let some of these plaudits go to his head i think

He needs to slow down and go back to playing the percentages. Can the fancy sh*t and cute kicks

Once he gets to 50+ games he is going to be a gun. He is fit , quick and do quite a bit for his size.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early on it was Redden (8 touches first quarter), then it was Kelly (10 touches second quarter). Feel like Redden pushed back more in the second quarter, registered 4 tackles. Kelly 3 centre clearances for the quarter.

Jones defending well and applying pressure. Leading the way for pressure.

Cripps is opening up the game with his sprinting efforts (leading the game for sprints and repeat sprints).

Contested marking came to the fore, Gov stood up, but the change came in the middle of the ground where there was much better pressure.

Naitanui playing well, love seeing him being used through the middle of the ground because it keeps opponents guessing, and if we're going to go long quickly then it may as well be him who kicks it.

I really really want Jack to destroy his best ever goal kicking score. Double it. Get it out of the way. I think he's one of these blokes who mentally, gets to 5 or so goals and somehow gets in his own head. Would love to see what a post break out 10 or so goal game Darling looks like.

Nic Nat vs O’Brien
Hitouts: 19-6
Disposals: 8-4
Metres gained: 230-113
i50s: 3-1
Clearances: 3-2
Score involvements: 4-0
Marks: 2-0

That’ll be another R.O.B clinic I guess?

Needs to run further from Naitanui because he can’t beat him 1v1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back