• Svitolina/Pliskova/Sabalenka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(N.America)

• Other(Europe)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Turn on the tennis, Errani playing. First two points, two double faults to Errani plus two failed ball tosses. What a joke she is.

80kmph first serves with that grunt lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet, strangely, Errani is very effective on clay.

Give me Errani over Isner any day of the week. tennis is entertainment after all, and you can not say Sara is boring.

Can I take neither please both are diabolical

I really hope Anisimova can fulfil her potential because she is so talented. Would be good for the tour.

Just happy she's back playing to be honest, results are one thing, it's important she's happy more than anything. Love her game.

I have been watching more than posting due to me being lazy. Rome was a good tournament overall. Bit disappointed about Barty's injury hopefully she is resting her arm and not playing golf.

Swiatek in the Rome final was unbelievable, definitely my favourite to back up her FO win from last year. I really can't handle watching Sablenka her OTT grunting and just thumping the ball. Her epic meltdown in Madrid was embarassing.

Kalinskaya on now, Kyrgios really stuffed up letting her go…Anyway she’s actually got real talent, can hit some beautiful ground strokes, hope she can fulfil her potential.

Should be a good match against Alexandrova.

Every time I watch Alexandrova I’m impressed and wonder why she hasn’t achieved more. Having a pretty good season, maybe a late bloomer. I think she could be a surprise packet at Wimbledon, even despite her horrible record there.

Andreescu time!

The women’s matches tonight are excellent, especially looking forward to Muguruza/Rybakina.

And I honestly don’t know why, but I find Kudermetova really attractive. Anyone?? Haha.

The women’s matches tonight are excellent, especially looking forward to Muguruza/Rybakina.

And I honestly don’t know why, but I find Kudermetova really attractive. Anyone?? Haha.
She is very cute. I prefer Gabine and Rybakina though.

Any word on Barty's Wimbledon prep? Is she going to be fit?

Back