Resource Depression/Anxiety the silent killers - everyday is RUOK day. #SpeakUpStayChatTy

Remove this Banner Ad

So an update on the current investigation into TAO the sex pest šŸ™„.

My witnesses have been interviewed and there's a transcript of everything said, they're all happy to show me the transcript that involved them. Good boys that lot.

Now this is where I get confused, the investigator rang me for no real reason suggested if i wanted to talk to her I could call anytime. I'm now thinking that means facetime šŸ˜±. On a serious note, she is in a total state of confusion. So not sure if that's a good thing or bad?

Some people have axes to grind, so I'm thinking I could name her witnesses but yeah I'm fu**en over this sh*t. I must have been Genghis Khan in a previous life or something.šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
He was prolific with the ladies too...

And that's the thing I don't struggle for female attention like even when I was married, of course I was faithful. And gosh the accuser would be a swipe left on any dating app ( left is a no from memory)I'd come across. But I'm scared to say that out loud, probably get me in more trouble.

And that's the thing I don't struggle for female attention like even when I was married, of course I was faithful. And gosh the accuser would be a swipe left on any dating app ( left is a no from memory)I'd come across. But I'm scared to say that out loud, probably get me in more trouble.
A guy at work had a situation that sounds kind of similar. The girl who was leaving as she had an overseas trip and was moving on after, got paid out then came back and took it further and was paid out again. They are messy situations and I donā€™t think anyone really comes out a winner. Youā€™ll probably have to do some sort of counseling whether youā€™re guilty or not I suspect.

My witnesses have been interviewed and there's a transcript of everything said, they're all happy to show me the transcript that involved them. Good boys that lot.

Now this is where I get confused, the investigator rang me for no real reason suggested if i wanted to talk to her I could call anytime. I'm now thinking that means facetime šŸ˜±. On a serious note, she is in a total state of confusion. So not sure if that's a good thing or bad?

Some people have axes to grind, so I'm thinking I could name her witnesses but yeah I'm fu**en over this sh*t. I must have been Genghis Khan in a previous life or something.šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Thereā€™s a new user name right there.

So howdy and hi,
Not sure where to start, what's the middle and what the end looks like. Firstly though sorry as I'm no support in this thread whatsoever to you peeps doing it tough. i hope you're all ok.

Well I'm not sure how many times a man can be kicked, beaten and get back up again. Rhetorical question of course. I have been through the mill, the wringer if you like. The last couple of years have been savage truth be told.

I would like to thank a poster that pm'd me after reading between the lines in one of my posts, that's the humanity and care that the world should be striving for. I thank you :)

So I thought I'd lost everything but haha i was very wrong. I've been done for sexual harassment in the workplace happened in *2019 apparently. There's a long list of charges, well Equity and Diversity state they're only allegations but of course they can lead to your termination. So I've been running with "charges" .

* in 2019 i was fighting hard to save my 26 year marriage. We didn't separate officially until feb 2020.

Unwanted conversations, sexual gesture, using my position of authority to influence, taking work from the said or sad individual after she "knocked me back". Always asking her for coffee which is true just she forgot to mention the other six ******* males I'd also have asked. Asking her for drinks, the campaigner don't drink and is a ******* Christian and yes I'm being judgemental right now.

Stated she tried to have me leave her alone in Aug- Sept of 2019, also stated I took her into the "gardens and propositioned her. This s all ok cause I've now learnt you can say whatever you ******* like and it doesn't matter a man is guilty and must prove his innocence. Well the silly campaigner must have forgotten th text messages she sent me...

She tried to have me leave her alone during this period apparently...
View attachment 1111567View attachment 1111569View attachment 1111575

Yeah I was sad I'd suggest my then wife had paid out on me for something . I couldn't work out the "solitude" comment until I checked my calendar I was in Geelong at the time. That is the exact date this campaigner has picked as when I took her into the gardens at Burwood and hit her up.

The sexual gesture was in Jan of 2020, I was at home recovering from my stress related stroke!! As an fyi my body is now aching and my right eye is again twitching, which was the lead up last time.

Imagine having to ring your ex wife and tell her you've had to put on hold buying her out cause you're facing serious sexual harassment charges that are ******* made up and if I didn't have this old phone in a drawer I'd be fā€™ed as fā€™ed can be.

I'm so devastated currently. I've never do that sh*t and have always promoted women in the workplace as equal, well guess what men it's no longer an equal playing field. If it's the 1800's we're picking cotton for the white folk.

And for the very first time I can now see why my brother took his own life as it can get so overwhelming. Not saying I'm there but I now understand it. And for those that frequent the game day thread and hurl abuse, I wish that was my biggest issue in life, us losing I mean. I'd swap with you as long as I can keep my charasma , good looks and awesome physique. Just sayin :)

Anyways men, we've a serious problem

Bless you all and the good women folk that post on here of course šŸ˜Š

They have kindly offered to pay for a councillor as we work through this sh*t, I said ******* brilliant is that campaigner going to pay my mortgage?? Anyway I found my own space to try and park those pesky demons that can rattle around in your head. This is a beautiful song, share it with those you love please. Bring 'em in close and listen carefully y'all! And turn it right up FFS!! Oh this song found me fwiw.

Telling people you love them is so underrated in my book

Hey TAO, I'm sorry to hear all this. I mean, as if enough hasn't already happened. Gotta be some brighter days ahead of you though, I'm sure.

It sounds like this person is confused and has her own stuff to sort out. Projecting anger from whatever personal hurts you're dealing with onto others and causing damage to them is not okay. And especially not in our current climate, where a very necessary shift in taking on sexual harassment has finally been happening. Weaponising it inappropriately is just another misuse of power. And this is a time where more than ever we need to own our own shadows and hurts so we can come together with open hearts and love. It really should be okay to offer to buy someone a coffee, no matter who they are. Or tell them they look great. I feel so sad sometimes that we can't just be more open with each other because so much trust in our fellow human beings has been eroded. What's happened to you is the kind of thing that just sets us back.

Anyways, I hope it all works out okay for you. Because your last sentence is very true, and I wouldn't want to live in a world where everyone was too afraid to do it. It's really why we're all here. Or at least, it should be.

Good luck to you TAO. Don't let them dim your light. :peace::blacksunrays:

Hey TAO, I'm sorry to hear all this. I mean, as if enough hasn't already happened. Gotta be some brighter days ahead of you though, I'm sure.

It sounds like this person is confused and has her own stuff to sort out. Projecting anger from whatever personal hurts you're dealing with onto others and causing damage to them is not okay. And especially not in our current climate, where a very necessary shift in taking on sexual harassment has finally been happening. Weaponising it inappropriately is just another misuse of power. And this is a time where more than ever we need to own our own shadows and hurts so we can come together with open hearts and love. It really should be okay to offer to buy someone a coffee, no matter who they are. Or tell them they look great. I feel so sad sometimes that we can't just be more open with each other because so much trust in our fellow human beings has been eroded. What's happened to you is the kind of thing that just sets us back.

Anyways, I hope it all works out okay for you. Because your last sentence is very true, and I wouldn't want to live in a world where everyone was too afraid to do it. It's really why we're all here. Or at least, it should be.

Good luck to you TAO. Don't let them dim your light. :peace::blacksunrays:

Thank you and thanks to everyone. I just don't understand how I've ended up in this pickle. Yes we should and I bloody shall continue to compliment people for many things, just how I'm wired, it's in my DNA.

One of the accusations is that I thanked her for doing her job, I thank all of my team for doing their job. Cause in this day and age there's a million legitimate reasons for not doing your job. We've departments full of people whose job is to protect those not doing their job. And fyi they're busy which is ironic.

but as always Sops you're a wise head and yeah, I'll keep you lot updated as this saga draws to its conclusion.

"Good luck to you TAO. Don't let them dim your light. :peace::blacksunrays:"

^^^ I'll remember that- thank you again :)

Oh I should add I found out about these allegations, actually let's be honest, charges on the 21/03/2021 and it is still going . They were meant to come back to me last Thursday and I haven't heard a thing.

I mean *en really??

Talk to who? The accuser? There's no way I'd be contacting her.

Talk to who? The accuser? There's no way I'd be contacting her.

Oh i won't be talking to the complainant, she's gone underground anyways. Is on 'leave' without a fixed return date. Went on leave the day after my witnesses were interviewed and was sent my statement.

So it's currently 'crickets' for me but the silence is deafening in a strange kind of way. I'm now thinking they don't know what to do.

But in the words of Karen Carpenter, "we've only just begun"...

So the investigator finally got back to me yesterday and they've in their wisdom decided to change one of the allegations midstream . Apparently thats ok (FFS) Interestingly the investigator told me that it was changed after speaking with the complainants witnesses who were interviewed before mine. Now I have been told by my witnesses that they asked the question and they all said no that didn't happen.

Now it's changed to something else. I may need a lawyer I now feel.

So the investigator finally got back to me yesterday and they've in their wisdom decided to change one of the allegations midstream . Apparently thats ok (FFS) Interestingly the investigator told me that it was changed after speaking with the complainants witnesses who were interviewed before mine. Now I have been told by my witnesses that they asked the question and they all said no that didn't happen.

That's ****ed up.

Shouldn't witness statements be confidential?

You should strongly consider doing so. With the unreasonable delays and moving of the the goal posts re the allegations, a half decent workplace lawyer should be able to mount a good case for denial of procedural fairness.

So the investigation is closed and I have answered the contradictory evidence. I wasn't overly happy ith my answers, not that there is anything mind blowing against me now.

But because I've had neurological issues the way it was presented was extremely difficult for me to follow. It was just noise. I think the investigator isn't out to get me. My support person was in touch with HR cause they tried ringing me. That's good cause he was mentioning how I'm being harassed.

This sanctimonious prick who hates me has used this opportunity to kick me when I'm down, people haven't realised once it becomes contradictory I get to see who said what. He's got some pain coming his way regardless. I have spent a lot of time learning to control my emotions, old nn would fly of the handle if you looked at him the wrong way. He's abit like Hank from Me Myself and Irene. lol The thing is at times I've felt like handing the reins to nn to wrap this fiasco up quick smart.šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Some of the commentary is laughable and yes I probably post it on here once it is all said and done. I still think stress leave will be my first move and from there look for a payout.

There has been some much collusion with words like " reliant and probing" , seriously who says "probing". And of course I could get anything I wanted to ask from her, so yeah I cannot believe this dill has forgotten all the text messages she sent me. No probing required.

So anyways we roll on for a bit longer, reckon could be a week before I know my fate. Although those that are trying to hang me did make contact yesterday and I explained all that has happened the last two or so years. I think being from Equity & Diversity they'd be a bit more sympathetic to the guy with brain damage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the best with it, mate. Sounds promising at this stage, but there's still the nervous wait.

Oh yeah I' be fractious next week that is for sure.
Oh I've now been accused of looking at her arse. Regardless that is a very dangerous place to be in a crowded office environment. I mean really?

Here's a similar sized backside, I mean if I did it was more in amazement than lust I can tell ya's all that. Yes I know that is degrading but heck she's lied and lied and then lied, so I do feel the gloves are somewhat off at this point in time.

1621498419452.png

Oh I've now been accused of looking at her arse. Regardless that is a very dangerous place to be in a crowded office environment. I mean really?

Here's a similar sized backside, I mean if I did it was more in amazement than lust I can tell ya's all that. Yes I know that is degrading but heck she's lied and lied and then lied, so I do feel the gloves are somewhat off at this point in time.

View attachment 1132589
Are you looking at my arse? You filthy pervert šŸ˜œ
I hope it all goes well. Youā€™re kind of damned either way in current climate.

Are you looking at my arse? You filthy pervert šŸ˜œ
I hope it all goes well. Youā€™re kind of damned either way in current climate.

Ha nope I was in deep thought. And yes kind of true, but I'm up for a fight. Justice to me is important. My Councillor called me a " Justice Vigilante". She said that's bad , I said that's *en awesome. That was our very last session šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Here's a similar sized backside, I mean if I did it was more in amazement than lust I can tell ya's all that. Yes I know that is degrading but heck she's lied and lied and then lied, so I do feel the gloves are somewhat off at this point

Doctor ended up ordering a prophylactic week off for me and I feel all the better for it. I have a neurological condition that flares with extreme stress and anxiety, meaning that I need to pay extra attention to my underlying mental health, lest I end up with more physical damage.

Never be afraid to approach your doctor and tell them what's going on. Although far from perfect, the world is much more understanding these days.

She'll be out there T.A.O. You'll go to your favourite fishing spot one nice sunny day, be a beautiful girl there with a line in the creek, she'll be listening to the Adelaide oval test on the radio, puffing on a scoob, sitting on a esky, wearing a Grateful Dead t-shirt and a Hypertec 1996 Roo hat.

View attachment 1112980
Preferably it won't be the Dead or Donald Sutherland. :)

Doctor ended up ordering a prophylactic week off for me and I feel all the better for it. I have a neurological condition that flares with extreme stress and anxiety, meaning that I need to pay extra attention to my underlying mental health, lest I end up with more physical damage.

Never be afraid to approach your doctor and tell them what's going on. Although far from perfect, the world is much more understanding these days.

Best thing I've done for myself on years is starting to see a psychologist, and all it took was a trip to the GP. Fully agree with you.

Man I'd never have understood that until part of my brain got fried. I really do now though, if i get stressed I shut down, I struggle to string words together , just lose my way.

Anywho peeps , week nine has come and gone and I'm still awaiting. I do feel that they're a bit spooked by it all. This has been so half arsed it is no longer funny.

Man I'd never have understood that until part of my brain got fried. I really do now though, if i get stressed I shut down, I struggle to string words together , just lose my way.

Anywho peeps , week nine has come and gone and I'm still awaiting. I do feel that they're a bit spooked by it all. This has been so half arsed it is no longer funny.
Hang in there, hopefully it all blows over soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back