Fantasy Fleaflicker - Big Footy Bowl - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

How is it dodgy you weirdoes? Lol ...I'm cutting a player I intended to keep , he will be available for anyone to pick up, I'm not going over roster limits therefor. Anyone would think I'm stock piling and trading them off at a big return down the road. The only problem being no one in this league trades players, ever, so I don't know how it's "dodgy"?

Would be better if fleafllicker allowed you to go over limits during the draft and you made appropriate cuts after it,like most other leagues we are in.

Would be better if fleafllicker allowed you to go over limits during the draft and you made appropriate cuts after it,like most other leagues we are in.
I guess this is the difference from drafting on here for instance like we do for the ESPN leagues. Thats why it seems weird to cut during the draft to fit players. Play on.

I guess this is the difference from drafting on here for instance like we do for the ESPN leagues. Thats why it seems weird to cut during the draft to fit players. Play on.

Yea, commishs in our leagues always get back to someone saying they have X players at so and so position, need to make X cuts. This no different, probably worse as I dont get to decide after training camp and pre season who I want to cut, it's on the spot.

Hey guys,

Just a heads up;

I can't drop players to make room at that position, without silly workarounds. The Rosters are locked while the draft is on and now I think about I think we ran into this before.

1621547130274.png

We can look at something different next year around, as you know I inherited the league and while I don't mind the setup, I'm also not attached to any of the rules or setups. So happy to take a look at ways to change it up slightly that everyone agrees upon for next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't matter where you move to, mate, you still support a sh*t-truck NFL team. Nothings gonna fill that void in that trophy cabinet of a heart...

That's no way to talk to a fellow Hawthorn bandwagoner like yourself mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back