Review Rd 10: Your saturday night shellacking vs the Saints and the legendary Bytel

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointed Saints didn't give us more of a game in prep for next week. Heartless witches hats.

Dogs awesome. Loved Libbas settling goal at the start of the game - virtually the only pressure part of the game. Loved Weightman Reiwoldting a 50m

My kids love A Naughton. Beast

Confession I read the Saints review Fred first. Some gold on page one. s**t club that deserves its supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The media see our backline as a weakness...i see five (yup, count 'em...five) elite half backs.

Bailey Williams
Caleb Daniel
Bailey Dale
Hayden Crozier
Taylor Duryea

All hard and tough, skillful and creative, brave and honest.

They are so good at creating a contest, getting the ball to ground and then shifting the ball in all directions with their elite skills by hand and foot.

If teams are off by a fraction ( or not bring it at all, as evidenced by the Saints tonight) with their pressure, then we will just slaughter sides.

Such is the level of hardness and skill this side possess.

******* hell, I think I am a Roarke fan now.

What you want from your depth is that they come in and do their role, Roarke has been good at providing defensive pressure on the wing and setting up chains.

I have friends that go for the Saints in real life who are great people and I would love to see them win a flag for them.

But I also am laughing and revelling at their more obnoxious element, like everyone else.

Geez they were woeful tonight. Seriously pathetic.

But anyway, how good are we.

Damn good is the answer.

I got a bit of stick for saying that I didn't really enjoy beating up on an under manned Nerf by 126 points earlier this season.

I have no such empathy after doing much the same to the Saints tonight.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back