Toast 2021 Nailed It

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libba averaging 112.5 for me since trading him in for 500k :thumbsu:
Someone on here had a computer program that calculated that Libba was a good choice for scoring well when Dunkley was OUT. Wish I'd got him at that time...

And those of us that followed you in #sheeplikementality

I was trying not to talk him up too much the week I traded him in because he was/is still risky af. 😅 I just hope I still have enough trades left for when the inevitable happens. But I must say it does warm my heart to know that I won't be on my own when it does.

aaaa.jpg

I was trying not to talk him up too much the week I traded him in because he was/is still risky af. 😅 I just hope I still have enough trades left for when the inevitable happens. But I must say it does warm my heart to know that I won't be on my own when it does.

View attachment 1135820
Looks a million bucks roaming the half back line, that’s definitely his go. Reckon a few past coaches are watching wondering what if.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was gunna get Clarry two weeks ago. Got Zork instead.

Was gunna get Clarry last week. Got Mills instead.

Finally got Clarry this week, and put the VC on him. 💝

Can’t stop thinking about how I’d be feeling if I’d waited one more week.

🙄😳😔
Nice team Cactus, all the best mate. How's the nerves? Are you watching many games, what's your approach being ranked so high?

Nice team Cactus, all the best mate. How's the nerves? Are you watching many games, what's your approach being ranked so high?
Drinks bulk piss & pulls his pud several times a day.

Brought Zorko in 2 weeks ago for 2 really good scores and Hall this week.

Hoping I can do the trifeca with Heeney this week and not break him.
Spewing I didn't bring in zorko, might have to just bet against him and pick Neale. The anti zorko Neale club, join me you cheap kents who can't afford zorko or dislike him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back