Current Celebrity socialiate Brynne Edelsten charged with trafficking ice

Remove this Banner Ad

Brynne, who is to appear on the reality TV show SAS Australia was questioned by police and released when a property she was visiting in Boronia was raided by the police on 11th May but was later charged her with offences including trafficking methylamphetamine, possessing methylamphetamine, using methylamphetamine and dealing in property suspected of being the proceeds of crime.

Methamphetamine, prescription pills, magic mushies and a stolen electric bike were found on the property. A 39yo man was charged.

Brynne plans to vigorously defend her charges.

Anticipating Channel 7 might cancel her upcoming gig.

Brynne, who is to appear on the reality TV show SAS Australia was questioned by police and released when a property she was visiting in Boronia was raided by the police on 11th May but was later charged her with offences including trafficking methylamphetamine, possessing methylamphetamine, using methylamphetamine and dealing in property suspected of being the proceeds of crime.

Methamphetamine, prescription pills, magic mushies and a stolen electric bike were found on the property. A 39yo man was charged.

Brynne plans to vigorously defend her charges.

Anticipating Channel 7 might cancel her upcoming gig.
Well this is certainly a surprise !!

Well this is certainly a surprise !!

Maybe Brynne's been trying to lose weight super fast and get her energy levels back up before her SAS reality show, she went from a size 12 down to a 6 back in 2016. At the time she said she did it by cutting out soft drinks and exercise.

Anyway, whatever it is probably best she got caught now before totally unravelling on that stuff.

Edelsten doesn’t seem to me to be the sort of person that would deal. Possibly visiting for some party pills but it all seems a little strange. She’d have the money for a fixer if she’s in to that sort of thing I’d imagine.

Visiting a friend? I can’t see Brynne as being a Boronia girl. I’ve lived there myself so nothing against the suburb but it’s certainly no Prahran or Toorak.
Weird to say the least.

Edelsten doesn’t seem to me to be the sort of person that would deal. Possibly visiting for some party pills but it all seems a little strange. She’d have the money for a fixer if she’s in to that sort of thing I’d imagine.

One might think more a cocaine habit if Brynne was in to uppers but she went bankrupt in 2016. Only married to Geoffrey Edelsten for four years and there were no children, so she was only entitled to gains that were made in that period and Geoffrey was probably pretty savvy and up for a fight in protecting whatever assets he had prior.

Brynne's most recent job was in a Japanese karaoke bar Thursday nights.

If she’s been charged with trafficking she was doing more than visiting for her own purposes. Trafficking means dealing, so I’d say she was buying with the intent of selling.

If she's working in a karaoke bar, that might be where the police first pegged her for attention and they found her at the house in possession of bagged up quantities. That's a trafficking charge right there.

That they didn't arrest her at the time could be because she was under surveillance. Just a guess. Or the guy has given her up?

You'd have to be pretty unlucky to be caught out at someone's house just dropping by to pick something up for personal use and be in there when it's raided. Maybe she's having an affair with this guy though and was there overnight.

Do we know what time of day it was?

If she's working in a karaoke bar, that might be where the police first pegged her for attention and they found her at the house in possession of bagged up quantities. That's a trafficking charge right there.

That they didn't arrest her at the time could be because she was under surveillance. Just a guess. Or the guy has given her up?

You'd have to be pretty unlucky to be caught out at someone's house just dropping by to pick something up for personal use and be in there when it's raided. Maybe she's having an affair with this guy though and was there overnight.

Do we know what time of day it was?

Id also suggest that any distributor with a brain wouldn’t be operating a retail shop out of a suburban home.

Running wholesale out of a suburban house isn’t that smart either, but it’s more believable.

Not that we’re probably dealing with Rhodes Scholars here, of course.

If she’s been charged with trafficking she was doing more than visiting for her own purposes. Trafficking means dealing, so I’d say she was buying with the intent of selling.

Not necessarily. Not going to comment on Victoria, but being lazy and not bothering to look up the relevant legislation in either jurisdiction I am pretty sure the standard to be met to charge for trafficking in SA only relates to the quantity you have been found with. Intent is not required.

So for example you can be found with an amount that meets the standard threshold, the judge can accept that the drugs were only for your own personal use, and you will still be found guilty of trafficking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it walks like a duck... Of course she’s going to vigorously defend the charges, she’s facing serious jail time.

If it was coke you’d kind of shrug your shoulders and say there you go. But dirty old meth...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back