EPL Matchday 38

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t think we care if anyone else gives a sh*t. To finish 9th in our first season back is awesome. Beat the champions, took points off all the top teams, played a great style. Not getting relegated like the other 2 promoted teams was an achievement.
Well yes it's good to do that but the ridiculous need for self validation absolutely peppering every thread with the sort of stuff people who aren't Leeds fans don't care about (Jod doesn't count) is semi-mildly-somewhat annoying.

And? It's every single thread, every single week. There's a pathetic need for self-validation with seemingly every single one of your supporter base.
I know it's a bi-product of 15 years in obscurity and being proud of being back in the Premier League but it's just repeated ad nauseam throughout the season.

Welcome to the Leeds United supporter base.

Get used to it.

We couldn't really give a *. After reading about the same clubs ad nauseum for years on this board, we will self fellate as much as we like.

Especially given the cavalcade of people on this board predicting (hoping) we'd go straight back down.

Rodrigo and Bielsa being named player and manager of the month for May would be the cherry on top.

And? It's every single thread, every single week. There's a pathetic need for self-validation with seemingly every single one of your supporter base.
I know it's a bi-product of 15 years in obscurity and being proud of being back in the Premier League but it's just repeated ad nauseam throughout the season.
Did you have a s**t night or something mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not in “every single thread”. There are no rules against posting positive things about the football club you support. Other posters do it about their clubs and it doesn’t seem to be an issue.

The real issue here is that most posters were hoping Leeds would fall flat on their face and it didn’t happen and they are now throwing the toys out of the cot.

You're welcome

Should start an IOU I reckon for years to come

126659.jpg

WE'RE LEEDS UNITED WE'll POST WHAT WE WANT!!!

I was hoping you would’ve said “uncontested”, feels like it’s been a while :D
Yeah, I haven't bothered calling out the uncontested posters much these days

Mellowed out a bit in my 30s

Contested posters like myself still reign supreme though

Actually amazing that Chelsea s**t the bed and got saved by Spurs. They were genuinely staring down the barrel of two cup finals and top four and coming up with absolutely nothing.

Now the CL final is a free hit. I dont like their chances of beating City though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back