Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah BBB wouldn't get a game behind Big Tommy Campbell and Nick Souva Larkey! Couple of goal kicking machines right there
We are actually getting significantly more out of Tom Campbell than you are out of Brown in almost every statistical category. Only difference is Big TC is taking up a tiny fraction of our salary cap while BBB is taking up a fair chunk of yours to play for Casey.

We are actually getting significantly more out of Tom Campbell than you are out of Brown in almost every statistical category. Only difference is Big TC is taking up a tiny fraction of our salary cap while BBB is taking up a fair chunk of yours to play for Casey.
Haha this is golden nuffie level posting

Good spot for them to be in. Tom McDonald is one of the best performed in the comp, Jackson is young and playing very well, Brown and Weideman, who would've been number 1 and 2 at the start of the year, banging the door down in the VFL.
Exactly. Casey are killing it and godees on top. No coincidence tigers and dogs grand finalists in vfl in afl flag years. Depth drives competition for spots. We font have the luxury of depth ATM after we are replacing all the list clogger's we had built up.

This guy's a good actor. Is this show good? My friend has been telling me to check it out for years.
Great show. Fantastic dialogue and characters, and most of the actors ace the characterizations. It's not for everyone though, most of the episodes are quite slow paced.

... how? You wanna have a quick squiz at the stats? Or are you going to wrangle out some mental gymnastics where having BBB sit out the first half the year and then come back in to meander around doing very little is good for your team?
Ok you're obviously pretty simple so I'll fix this for you.

You're getting more out of Campbell on the bottom of the ladder, 1-9 with a percentage of * all, than we are out of brown sitting at 9-1 second on the ladder.

I don't need stats to tell me anything. Or are you disputing the fact that your beloved roos are bottom of the latter 1-9 with a percentage of * all?

If you need me to direct you to the AFL ladder, please, I'm happy to help, you condescending pleb.

#tOmCAmPElliSMoReGooDatHaNBenBrOwN

* me, north fans never change. Lucky there's only about 19 of you dimwits on here or else bigfooty would be next level nuff

You're getting more out of Campbell on the bottom of the ladder, 1-9 with a percentage of fu** all, than we are out of brown sitting at 9-1 second on the ladder.

I don't need stats to tell me anything. Or are you disputing the fact that your beloved roos are bottom of the latter 1-9 with a percentage of fu** all?

If you need me to direct you to the AFL ladder, please, I'm happy to help, you condescending pleb.

Are you alright?

fu** me, north fans never change. Lucky there's only about 19 of you dimwits on here or else bigfooty would be next level nuff
The Godees drop off is coming just in time for snow season...

See you on the slopes old chap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're getting more out of Campbell on the bottom of the ladder, 1-9 with a percentage of fu** all, than we are out of brown sitting at 9-1 second on the ladder.

I don't need stats to tell me anything. Or are you disputing the fact that your beloved roos are bottom of the latter 1-9 with a percentage of fu** all?

LOL at you calling people stupid then demonstrating abject stupidity.

The statement your tiny mind failed to comprehend was true. Statistically, Tom Campbell has outperformed Ben Brown this year. Non-statistically, it's the same conclusion, you couldn't make a case for BBB being better than Campbell this year. Unless you're braindead, I suppose.

The relative records of Melbourne and North are irrelevant to this particular discussion. You'd have to be a super-nuff to not see this. Like, really, really stupid.

fu** me, north fans never change. Lucky there's only about 19 of you dimwits on here or else bigfooty would be next level nuff

Reminder this is the North board Brown thread and not a banter thread but while we're at it the Melbourne boards 710k total posts (beating only GC, GWS and Fitzroy) compared to the North boards 2.6m posts suggests you may be out of your depth on this one.

LOL at you calling people stupid then demonstrating abject stupidity.

The statement your tiny mind failed to comprehend was true. Statistically, Tom Campbell has outperformed Ben Brown this year. Non-statistically, it's the same conclusion, you couldn't make a case for BBB being better than Campbell this year. Unless you're braindead, I suppose.

The relative records of Melbourne and North are irrelevant to this particular discussion. You'd have to be a super-nuff to not see this. Like, really, really stupid.
Do you reckon they’ve gone back and realised that their dramatic “ree ree Ben Brown” spiel completely rode roughshod over the argument and now they’re sheepishly blushing in front of their computer screen? Or are they simply unable to read?

Do you reckon they’ve gone back and realised that their dramatic “ree ree Ben Brown” spiel completely rode roughshod over the argument and now they’re sheepishly blushing in front of their computer screen? Or are they simply unable to read?

Could be either. Hopefully, for his sake, it's the blushing.

This guy's a good actor. Is this show good? My friend has been telling me to check it out for years.

One of the best. Plus Walton Goggins matches Olyphant pound for pound.

Reminder this is the North board Brown thread and not a banter thread but while we're at it the Melbourne boards 710k total posts (beating only GC, GWS and Fitzroy) compared to the North boards 2.6m posts suggests you may be out of your depth on this one.

And most of those are spread across about a dozen Melbourne nuffies, screaming into the void.

Not sure anyone is actually saying that. We're just saying he's not a loss in his current form.

Strange that you felt the need to post this bitchy whine here.
Not to mention the big soup man has kicked more goals this year anyway.
Well we are obviously a pretty decent bunch of blokes going by the fact that you have came on our board and posted rubbish like this and didn't get a ban. Now compare that with someone like stryker who was handing out permabans to posters for liking posts on your board while the streak was on and there is your comparison.

Not to mention the big soup man has kicked more goals this year anyway.

Well we are obviously a pretty decent bunch of blokes going by the fact that you have came on our board and posted rubbish like this and didn't get a ban. Now compare that with someone like stryker who was handing out permabans to posters for liking posts on your board while the streak was on and there is your comparison.

Sometimes you see posts like that from an opposition poster as a mod and just go what is the point on deleting that, you walked into a gunfight with a sandwich.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back