Recommitted Jake Kolodjashnij signed for 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

How the hell is he a restricted free agent?

Apparently it's based on the last year of the contract, so it must've been backended. There are two unexpected RFAs this year, JK and George Hewett.
I think this is the worst rule RFA vs UFA should be judged on average contract amount per year for the duration of the contract as opposed to the contract amount in their out of contract year

I think this is the worst rule RFA vs UFA should be judged on average contract amount per year for the duration of the contract as opposed to the contract amount in their out of contract year
That is the change that should be made. I think the AFLPA like it like this though because your last earning year sets the narrative a bit for a future contract. In the club and players best interests to pump up the tyres

Suns need an experienced key defender to allow Ballard to play as more of a 3rd tall interceptor.

His brother is coaching at Labrador, so has family on the GC as well. Don't know the kind of wage we would need to offer, or if he would even be interested, but could fit in, especially with Rory Thompson seemingly looking unlikely to ever get back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns need an experienced key defender to allow Ballard to play as more of a 3rd tall interceptor.

His brother is coaching at Labrador, so has family on the GC as well. Don't know the kind of wage we would need to offer, or if he would even be interested, but could fit in, especially with Rory Thompson seemingly looking unlikely to ever get back.

What sort of reference for the Suns would Kade provide.......

It is kind of a two way question really.

Which clubs would want him?

Which clubs would Kolo want to go to?

I reckon Sydney might be a fit. They have loved their dour undersized defenders over the journey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back