Fantasy Dynasty TE Premium SuperFlex 2021 Startup - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Get involved mate

You too A11dAtP0w3R

fuey you can sit this one out

I'd prefer not mate, I'll turn into a whinging * as soon as sleeper tilts me like I do in the other league, you'd be far happier without me.

Seems the majority of people like sleeper anyway, you'll get numbers and draft done before the season starts.

I'd prefer not mate I'll turn into a whinging fu** as soon as sleeper tilts me like I do in the other league, you'd be far happier without me.

Seems the majority of people like sleeper anyway, you'll get numbers and draft done before the season starts.
Who will I fleece at the trade table?

Having a look at Sleeper now, seems ok to me

A11dAtP0w3R

View attachment 1136846
Correct me if I’m wrong rumply
That is setting the number of players fielded each week, scrolling down you set flex bench etc.
But there is no way to cap any position held on bench.

In our 2qb league for instance we want to cap qbs at 5 per roster but I can’t find a way to do that.

not the biggest deal IMO.
It’s got A11dAtP0w3R fired up though.

Love sleeper personally.
I’ll put my hand up gillon if you’re using sleeper.

I'd prefer not mate, I'll turn into a whinging fu** as soon as sleeper tilts me like I do in the other league, you'd be far happier without me.

I love your whinging

That is setting the number of players fielded each week, scrolling down you set flex bench etc.

In our 2qb league for instance we want to cap qbs at 5 per roster but I can’t find a way to do that.

Love sleeper personally.

Yes blacky and I have to manually monitor team’s compliance with the QB cap in our SF comp

Love sleeper personally.
Yeah mate you are right that page is for starting lineups, not limits.
There is no way to do it. It just has to be a verbal agreement policed by the commish, which I think is fine........or just let it be a free for all and people build their team however they like. Either way I’ll still be in, unless you decide to do it via snail mail. Don’t get me started on Australia Post!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes TEP sounds good. Auction would require another sizable leave pass. How long did the last one take Blacky? 7 hours.

I will also continue to throw the letters IDP out there...

Yes TEP sounds good. Auction would require another sizable leave pass. How long did the last one take Blacky? 7 hours.

I will also continue to throw the letters IDP out there...
Slow auction would work but I am feeling draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back