Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been good this off-season campaigner!

We don't all get to sit/stand around on our phones while at work...

Was more referring to if you can type out of post at work you can make a pick. Surely ?

Was more referring to if you can type out of post at work you can make a pick. Surely ?

Nah, I have to read through the previous picks, see what my options are, debate with myself over who I want now might fall to my next pick... A lot of thoughts need to be processed.

Nah, I have to read through the previous picks, see what my options are, debate with myself over who I want now might fall to my next pick... A lot of thoughts need to be processed.

Just don't take the player I want, although I'm very surprised and happy to have two options I really like right now.

Just don't take the player I want, although I'm very surprised and happy to have two options I really like right now.

That was the whole thing with taking Freiermuth so early, yeah there were WRs who should've gone before him, but I like Eskridge's situation as much as, if not more than the others and I still got him 7 picks later, plus a potentially decent TE that may not have been available after my initial pick.

IMO, I nailed the 2nd rd

That was the whole thing with taking Freiermuth so early, yeah there were WRs who should've gone before him, but I like Eskridge's situation as much as, if not more than the others and I still got him 7 picks later, plus a potentially decent TE that may not have been available after my initial pick.

IMO, I nailed the 2nd rd

The second round pick is the positive for Eskeridge despite having Metcalf and Lockett ahead of him on the depth chart.

I heard a few guys on Fantasy pros podcast talking him up big time saying he is being overlooked far too much by general population cause of his situation.

I was tossing up for a while between Davis and Collins fuey

Quiet, fuey needs silence and time think over his next selection, youd think with all the thinking he does he'd have won a division title by now wouldn't you? :p

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
The second round pick is the positive for Eskeridge despite having Metcalf and Lockett ahead of him on the depth chart.

I heard a few guys on Fantasy pros podcast talking him up big time saying he is being overlooked far too much by general population cause of his situation.
He's also old for a rookie at 24 years old already. For every Calvin Ridley where rookie age doesn't matter, there are multiple other "old" rookies that don't make it

rookie9.jpg

Last edited:
He's also old for a rookie at 24 years old already. For every Calvin Ridley where rookie age doesn't matter, there are multiple other "old" rookies that don't make it

Still, a far better pick than TuTu Atwell at least.

I don't see the production anytime soon unless injury, wouldn't be the first time Seattle has ****ed up early in a draft on an offensive skill position player (see Penny) , he's basically replacing David Moore and they have a better TE to feed more targets to this year too.

Like him as a late third/early fourth , not a second round pick. You couldn't get me to take him over someone like Marshall who's primed to replace Robby Anderson next year imo.

Last edited:

Obviously there's talent differential between these guys, but i think the difference in situation evens out the short-term potential fairly significantly. I was intent on taking a WR at #14, but thought I'd end up getting the same output from any of these guys, but was always happy to take Eskridge, expecting him to be the one left over 5 picks later, but most were still on the board when it came to my next pick...

Stevenson is a speculative pick, but we know the Pats RB job is always open, and with the lack of options at RB this year, thought he was worth a crack thinking I'd still get a decent WR at my next pick...

End of the day, I would've been happy taking any of these guys, even StBrown could potentially have an impactful season.

Rashod Bateman (Balt)
- #5/6 target
- questionable QB play
-running team

Kadarius Toney (NYG)
- #6/7 target
- questionable qb play

Elijah Moore (NYJ)
- rookie qb
- #5/6 target

Rondale Moore (Ariz)
- #5 target at best
+ Passing team

Terrace Marshall (Car)
+ #4 target
- questionable qb play
- running team

D'Wayne Eskridge (Sea)
+ #3/4 target
+ good qb
+ passing team

Amari Rodgers (GB)
+ #4/5 target
+ good qb
+ passing team

Anyway, that's a little insight into the mind of fuey when in comes to drafting...

Obviously there's talent differential between these guys, but i think the difference in situation evens out the short-term potential fairly significantly. I was intent on taking a WR at #14, but thought I'd end up getting the same output from any of these guys, but was always happy to take Eskridge, expecting him to be the one left over 5 picks later, but most were still on the board when it came to my next pick...

Stevenson is a speculative pick, but we know the Pats RB job is always open, and with the lack of options at RB this year, thought he was worth a crack thinking I'd still get a decent WR at my next pick...

End of the day, I would've been happy taking any of these guys, even StBrown could potentially have an impactful season.

Rashod Bateman (Balt)
- #5/6 target
- questionable QB play
-running team

Kadarius Toney (NYG)
- #6/7 target
- questionable qb play

Elijah Moore (NYJ)
- rookie qb
- #5/6 target

Rondale Moore (Ariz)
- #5 target at best
+ Passing team

Terrace Marshall (Car)
+ #4 target
- questionable qb play
- running team

D'Wayne Eskridge (Sea)
+ #3/4 target
+ good qb
+ passing team

Amari Rodgers (GB)
+ #4/5 target
+ good qb
+ passing team

Anyway, that's a little insight into the mind of fuey when in comes to drafting...

Carolina running team? Wtf? We had Moore and Anderson both have over 1000 yards and Samuel over 800 last season with questionable play at QB.😂

Carolina running team? Wtf? We had Moore and Anderson both have over 1000 yards and Samuel over 800 last season with questionable play at QB.😂

You also didn't have McCaffrey, and had something of a known commodity at QB.

Lets not pretend McCaffreys not going to get 350+ touches again this season!

You also didn't have McCaffrey, and had something of a known commodity at QB.

You're way off base on this. Teddy has never produced passing numbers !Ike he did last year (and we had PJ Walker start two games) McCaffrey won't make any difference really to how much we throw it, hell just get Davis & our backups carries last year instead. Joe Brady likes to throw the ball a s**t tone.

Was part of the reason I lol'd at Haychh pick of Hubbard. You're just praying for injury. Won't see the field unless CMac gets injured I don't think.

Would have been better off taking Gainwell if you're praying on injury given Sanders history.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Was part of the reason I lol'd at Haychh pick of Hubbard. You're just praying for injury. Won't see the field unless CMac gets injured I don't think.

Would have been better off taking Gainwell if you're praying on injury given Sanders history.
Given CMac just missed most of a season with injury I wouldn’t say it’s out of the realms of possibility he gets injured again. Seemed the best of a bad bunch to me

You're way off base on this. Teddy has never produced passing numbers !Ike he did last year (and we had PJ Walker start two games) McCaffrey won't make any difference really to how much we throw it, hell just get Davis & our backups carries last year instead. Joe Brady likes to throw the ball a sh*t tone.

Maybe so, but there's still question marks over Darnold and what he'll bring (and don't get me wrong, I want to see the poor guy succeed!), but I wouldn't want to bet on him having a similar season to Bridgewater THIS season.

Given CMac just missed most of a season with injury I wouldn’t say it’s out of the realms of possibility he gets injured again. Seemed the best of a bad bunch to me

My idea of injury prone is different to yours. Hadnt missed a game before last year, was shelved after the KC game even though he could have played out the majority of the year.

Maybe so, but there's still question marks over Darnold and what he'll bring (and don't get me wrong, I want to see the poor guy succeed!), but I wouldn't want to bet on him having a similar season to Bridgewater THIS season.

Bridgewater sucked last year, don't let the numbers fool you. Brady's offense will make sure Darnold puts up some career high stats too. It's a pass catchers paradise. Joe's issues are getting the same efficiency in the red zone

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
My idea of injury prone is different to yours. Hadnt missed a game before last year, was shelved after the KC game even though he could have played out the majority of the year.
Ah well, it’s all a crapshoot at this stage anyway

Back