Preview Rnd 11 - Carlton v Sydney Sunday May 30th 3.20PM @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If cas only needed a weeks rest to come back then it couldn't of been to bad which means his form before hand was very ordinary -- doesn't get enough possesion for mine .. hope I'm proven wrong

Murph must have stayed back for some reason , did anyone see him train ? Best game for the year by a country mile snd
Gets dropped , casboult has been useless and is back in the side , very confusing

Agree, I've not been impressed with Murphy at all this year, but his second half vs the hawks was very good.

I wonder if he was the target of Teagues spray at halftime?

Still odd to be omitted

I reckon MC holding him to account defensively.

With the ball he did some nice things as he always does, but don't really recall seeing him apply a lot of defensive pressure.

Owies, Gibbons and Fogarty on the other hand you can see them chasing and harassing. Reckon that's why Murphy went out of the side instead of Gibbons.

Well, Murphy did have 3 times as many tackles as Gibbons...

I reckon MC holding him to account defensively.

With the ball he did some nice things as he always does, but don't really recall seeing him apply a lot of defensive pressure.

Owies, Gibbons and Fogarty on the other hand you can see them chasing and harassing. Reckon that's why Murphy went out of the side instead of Gibbons.
290 games in and the MC decide it's a good idea to drop Murphy for lack of defensive effort. Ok then.

Agree, I've not been impressed with Murphy at all this year, but his second half vs the hawks was very good.

I wonder if he was the target of Teagues spray at halftime?

Still odd to be omitted
Classic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

290 games in and the MC decide it's a good idea to drop Murphy for lack of defensive effort. Ok then.
Or they thinking Murphy come good in the third after the bake at half time then went back to his normal habits in the last so time is up.. but I don't think he has been that poor really (but with cas coming back neeed to add defensive pressure and subtract a Non defensive contributor )

Well, Murphy did have 3 times as many tackles as Gibbons...

You better check out those tackles.

Murphy was really poor first half. Twice in the forward half he kicked the ball off the ground rather than trying to pick it up and both times it went to a nest of of Hawks players.

In the 3rd, he hit a great pass to Pitto, the other 2 kick were chipped to 2 short people, Owies who was out marked and lucky Gibbo took a strong mark and nailed it

Murphy went at 54% by foot, which is supposedly his strong suit

Seriously just stop

Watching last night game was interesting how May let's his man go up to the wing on his own and stays back waiting for him to kick it to him - at one stage he let naughton go up Mark it he had no one to kick it to other than May so they switched at 90' and kicked down the wing to who May lol demons very well set up in defence gives me hope ..

Watching last night game was interesting how May let's his man go up to the wing on his own and stays back waiting for him to kick it to him - at one stage he let naughton go up Mark it he had no one to kick it to other than May so they switched at 90' and kicked down the wing to who May lol demons very well set up in defence gives me hope ..

the exact opposite of Jones who goes up the ground and leave our defensive 50 exposed if the ball goes over the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back