Teams Parramatta

You missed an important part of the story, he didn't know he was being filmed.

I agree with having sex in the toilet is grubby and shouldn't be tolerated, but the person who climbed up onto the toilet in the next cubicle, reached over to film the act and then released it on social media is the truly disgusting person here. I hope they spend some time in a cell, preferably with a big, hairy cell mate named Peppermint who really really loves their company.;)

Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
You missed an important part of the story, he didn't know he was being filmed.

I agree with having sex in the toilet is grubby and shouldn't be tolerated, but the person who climbed up onto the toilet in the next cubicle, reached over to film the act and then released it on social media is the truly disgusting person here. I hope they spend some time in a cell, preferably with a big, hairy cell mate named Peppermint who really really loves their company.;)
I hope the person doing the filming is not connected to the club as well.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Damn. I was hoping the player wasn't a top 17 player.
What is it with New Zealanders and sex in public toilets :mad:
Any idea as to who was the filmmaker?

No Aussie has ever had sex in a toilet? Seems like they do like to film it though.

This is how you build a successful team, find undervalued players from other teams that you think can feel a need and give them the confidence to reach their potential. Opacic, Papali'i and Cartwright arrived for a combined $500,000.00 and Parramatta are reaping the rewards. All three have been brilliant so far this season.

Bargain buys, strategy shake-up powering Parra

The Storm and Roosters have turned this into an artform, hopefully Parramatta can have some success as well.

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
They were on a hiding to nothing tonight. Souths were always going to bounce back this week. They were back to full strength and it was indigenous round so mitchell and walker were always going to be ramped up. Plus it was a real physical game last week against Manly. I reckon that will show tomorrow when they play.

I agree its concerning though same issues as last year. But i don't think it will make a difference storm and panthers are 3 levels above everyone else.

Dylan brown back next week will shore up the defence. Though he needs to lift his attacking game.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
They were on a hiding to nothing tonight. Souths were always going to bounce back this week. They were back to full strength and it was indigenous round so mitchell and walker were always going to be ramped up. Plus it was a real physical game last week against Manly. I reckon that will show tomorrow when they play.

I agree its concerning though same issues as last year. But i don't think it will make a difference storm and panthers are 3 levels above everyone else.

Dylan brown back next week will shore up the defence. Though he needs to lift his attacking game.
Brown has been horrendous this year, not sure he improves us at all.

Waqa Blake stinks also, gives us nothing, Niukore is far better in his role.

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Brown has been horrendous this year, not sure he improves us at all.

Waqa Blake stinks also, gives us nothing, Niukore is far better in his role.

I agree brown has been garbage with the ball. But he is the best defensive half in the game.

A shame Will smith was injured he has a bit of spark about him

Young arthur is still 18 months away from being a first grader. He was caught out in defense last few weeks.

The less said about Waqa Blake the better. He got cheered off last week when he got sent to bin by the fans. It was loudest cheer of the game

Nice to see Brett Kenny inducted into the NSWRL Hall of Fame. Loved watching him play as a kid, one of the most naturally gifted player I’ve seen.

Congrats Bert.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Nice to see Brett Kenny inducted into the NSWRL Hall of Fame. Loved watching him play as a kid, one of the most naturally gifted player I’ve seen.

Congrats Bert.

What a player! And, of course, still fondly remembered in Wigan. :D

Never gets old; the greatest ever Challenge Cup Final:

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
They would spend all off season trying to find the trophy cabinet its all covered in dust somewhere in the leagues club or been replaced by the pokies unfortunately
Trophy cabinet is easy to locate, it’s the shiniest thing in the leagues club. It only takes twenty minutes to shine all out trophies which is why it’s done five times a day.

sosos

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

Congrats Bert.
Growing up in the 70s, I was a massive Sea Eagles fan, and the arch rivals were the Eels. But I was also a huge fan of the Kangaroos and I absolutely loved the Parra rep boys - Kenny, Price, Grothe and Sterling.

He was like liquid how he could slide through defenses. Sensational player.

sosos

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Actually came to this thread to ask wtaf is going on with Clint Gutharson's little dance thing he does after a try.

I like characters in the game as much as anyone, but that "move" is a bit :grimacing:.

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Turning into a carbon copy of last year

Arthur simply is not good enough to beat challenging sides consistently and this is a Bunnies side that was absolutely smashed by the top 2 teams

The club needs to find a winner, Arthur is a nearly man

Only difference last year there was only 20 rounds. If it went usual 24 Parramatta wouldnt have finished top 4 in regular season.

I lost faith the moment Brad used the first grade side to get his son who is rouse hill rhino quality number 7 a gig has destroyed the season.

Spirit is broken and confidence shot.

Club gone stale and needs a refresh with a new coach preferably bennett

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Only difference last year there was only 20 rounds. If it went usual 24 Parramatta wouldnt have finished top 4 in regular season.

I lost faith the moment Brad used the first grade side to get his son who is rouse hill rhino quality number 7 a gig has destroyed the season.

Spirit is broken and confidence shot.

Club gone stale and needs a refresh with a new coach preferably bennett
The club is as bad as him not recognising his obvious faults

We need a winner so we can get the best out of our forwards otherwise they'll pack up and leave one by one.

We need some big upgrades in our backs, only Gutho and Sivo (even with his defensive flaws) are currently good enough. 3, 4 and 5 need urgent replacing. I would phase out both Brown and Moses too if they don't level up, imo serious competition is needed in the halves to get the best out of these 2, they're good enough to forge careers for bottom 8/midtable teams on current form, but imo they're not good enough to challenge for a premiership, kinda feel they both peaked early, maybe a new coach would help, but I have my doubts.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Only took BA how long to crack down in defence? No more easy tries out on Sivos wing seeing he was forced into that move through his injury

Problem is it's long gotten to the stage where he should've went already

Also Moses and Brown need to be shifted on for upgrades or redeployed out of the halves, don't care where, centres, hooker etc, they're not good enough to take us forward in those key playmaker roles.

Probably the best effort in a losing semi with this group, but effort doesn't always win you games, 0-4 at this stage now, when will something give?

Only took BA how long to crack down in defence? No more easy tries out on Sivos wing seeing he was forced into that move through his injury

Problem is it's long gotten to the stage where he should've went already

Also Moses and Brown need to be shifted on for upgrades or redeployed out of the halves, don't care where, centres, hooker etc, they're not good enough to take us forward in those key playmaker roles.

Probably the best effort in a losing semi with this group, but effort doesn't always win you games, 0-4 at this stage now, when will something give?
WOW! We beat Melbourne twice this season, and lost to Penrith twice by a total of three points, and you are asking for an overhaul of our coaching staff and halves.

I have no doubt we need to make changes if we want to progress further in the coming seasons, but we don't need to make the huge changes your suggesting, that is the sign of a club in panic and Parramatta aren't in that position. We need to strengthen our edge defense, more depth in the middle and be a little more creative in offensive. Some of these changes may have already been made, with Ferguson leaving Dunster looks like an obvious replacement and looks very solid in defense, as does Pensini at centre. Recruiting another Prop would be nice, and another year working with Andrew Johns should help Moses and Brown.

Back