Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah given up now. Disgraceful that it's start of the 3rd with no fix. Hawks better not have a "we can win it still guys" moment like they did against Bombers & Adelaide.

Yeah super frustrating to go down like they did tonight but they still get a pass from me because they have been so reliable up until now and compared to what we used to have, cost-wise if nothing else, they are delivering for $25 a month (before discounts). I just wish they'd get their **** together with their apps and release options for consoles and the rest of the Smart TVs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't recall NBA or NFL gamepass ever cutting out

No technology service is ever going to deliver 100% uptime. Calling Kayo inept after its first major downtime period in 2 years (from memory) is very disingenuous.

hopefully this is in the right place, i want to watch first crack (post cats and port game) so thursday 11th of june. on kayo they only put up the sunday episode. any help would be great. ty in advance

hopefully this is in the right place, i want to watch first crack (post cats and port game) so thursday 11th of june. on kayo they only put up the sunday episode. any help would be great. ty in advance
I know it's weird, but if you go to the cats v port replay it has the full pregame, post game and first crack.

i tried that. only has the match itself.
Hmm strange, when I watched it on Saturday it had the whole broadcast. They must cut it down at the start of the week. Sorry about that. Not sure where else to find it, maybe use twitter or facebook to ask Kayo themselves?

edit: To be totally honest, most of the First Crack on thursday night was the presser so you didn't miss much.

Hmm strange, when I watched it on Saturday it had the whole broadcast. They must cut it down at the start of the week. Sorry about that. Not sure where else to find it, maybe use twitter or facebook to ask Kayo themselves?

edit: To be totally honest, most of the First Crack on thursday night was the presser so you didn't miss much.
Just wanted to see them talk about geelongs two styles this year. Thanks anyway.

Tried it using Chromecast Ultra. sh*t low-res picture. Not sure if that's my fairly weak wi-fi or not.
Is that the one where you have to stream it from your phone? If your wifi has 5GHz connect it to that. 5GHz has higher bandwith but less range than 2.4GHz which is the opposite. You might need a WIFI extender also.

edit: My chromecast has an ethernet plug and Kayo is crystal clear.

Is that the one where you have to stream it from your phone? If your wifi has 5GHz connect it to that. 5GHz has higher bandwith but less range than 2.4GHz which is the opposite. You might need a WIFI extender also.

edit: My chromecast has an ethernet plug and Kayo is crystal clear.

Yeah I'm using my phone. Cheers for the advice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back