Review Round 11 vs Hawthorn @ Sydney Cricket Ground (29.05.21 - 7:40pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Team will be much better after the bye with blokes like Rowell, Day, Bowes coming in for Burgess, Atkins and probably Rosas or Farrar. Yes I like Farrar but who else would come out?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes time to crack out a scotch!!
Beat Hawthorn who are a big club with big history.
What a “Surreal” night for Bedwetter Scrimsook getting his arse kicked by the club he sooked about with and left for.

I wonder if the old boy will congratulate us this evening.
Tick Tock.
A beautiful win for the beautiful city.

Scotch o’clock and bed

YEW

What a “Surreal” night for Bedwetter Scrimsook getting his arse kicked by the club he sooked about with and left for.

Tick Tock.

Scotch o’clock and bed

YEW

You're definitely a one eyed flog Bodsy, but love it mate :) keep it up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tick Tock.

Scotch o’clock and bed

YEW

His dad might come back in with a highlight package overnight

Can't complain about the win tonight. We did exactly what we should have against a struggling team.

Team morale is high, we're getting key troops back over the next fortnight and, most importantly, our season is alive as we currently sit just four points behind the 8th placed Bombers.

Let's get Rowelly and Bowesy back for the Freo game and give this season a shake!

O come on , who said drop Rankine last week . Those Sexton Fan .

I said drop rankine I also criticised dew.. let’s see how both perform against an attacking side! We have see how we play against sides when we get it on our terms attacking but when we have to switch it up against an attacking side we get out coached/played #stkilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back