UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't make a difference to transfers. If we're going for Kane that would have been decided months ago. One game isn't going to change that.
Think if you won a CL final strikerless the need to spend big isnt as high. Called upon 2 STs one who is going and didn't look like scoring. I think it definitely adds urgency to a need decided months ago like you say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Start Laporte and Rodri, City don't lose. Poor selection from Pep, he overthought it
No DM was a mistake, one that you didn't even need the benefit of hindsight for. Stones and Dias is our best CB pairing and had no impact on the result.

No DM was a mistake, one that you didn't even need the benefit of hindsight for. Stones and Dias is our best CB pairing and had no impact on the result.

This.

No Rohdi or Dinho at kick-off was a terrible call.

Give him the Ballon d'Or ffs.
Wins the 10000-1 title with Leicester
Takes Chelsea to the title in his first year the next season
Wins the Europa league
Takes France to the next level at the world cup and they win it
Is Chelsea's best player in their Champions League winning campaign

He's the key to everything.

Wins the Europa league

And hes adorable.

Wins the Europa league

If France win the Euros and he plays a big part (which you'd expect he would). there's not a lot of argument against it IMO.

I'm not a huge soccer fan, but I find it super weird the way the players, officials and referees interact with each other. Its like a softcore orgy out there. And I absolutely hate the tactics of rolling around on the floor with 'injuries' trying to delay the play. I know Man City would have done the same thing if they were in Chelseas position, so I don't blame them, it's part of the game as a whole. I think if they tried to stamp it out with sanctions I would find the game much more enjoyable to watch, it just looks pathetic to me. I guess I just don't understand the culture of the sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back