Game Day Round 11 - Richmond vs Adelaide, Sunday 30th May 2:10pm, Giants Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Already on Twitter I have Crows fans asking me if we are scared of this game against them. Please Tigers, do not let us down today.

As if I need my news feed filling up with 'we revenged the 2017 GF' crap.
Just send them a pic of the power stance and tell them you aren’t that scared yet 🤓

Neen

????????????
Jul 1, 2011
Thomastown
AFL Club
Richmond
Game moved away from the MCG, so we can't go. AFL and CH7 should have worked something out, or Kayo could have given us paid up reserved seat members the ability to watch the game. Is there anyone who is not screwing us over at the moment ?

Can't lose with the quality of inclusions...The only thing that worries me is how much "instructions" Hocking has given to his minions. Tigers by 36.

Jun 16, 2015
Reservoir
AFL Club
Richmond
No pre game warmup at the royal so trying to replicate by smashing cans in the car in the backyard with pour some sugar on me cranked up on the subs
20210530_120944.jpg

Oct 8, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania
Bit of a jumper clash if the two jumpers I’ve seen are correct
Two round indigenous celebration has been havoc for these jumpers. Some teams wearing them, some not I'm guessing to avoid clashes.

Not sure why the Bombers didn't wear there's against West Coast last night though.

Interesting that we're the away team next week, but Essendon is wearing red and we're in the black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back