Game Day Richmond vs Adelaide @ the M.C.G(iants Stadium)

Remove this Banner Ad

We hVe given 100+ points in 50% of our games.

Don’t just blame umpires, we have issues that need to be dealt with.
Defence is not up to it. Need Talia back and need to play Worrell instead of Murray.

Schoenberg and McHenry both with 19 disposals is at least something.

Was Seedsman and Smith tagged today?

McAdam is a non entity, with indigenous round next week he won't be dropped, but he deserves to be.

Jones is done, delist or give away for a packet of stale chips I don't care, just is not good enough and a massive fail of a 1st rounder, worse than Gallucci

Imagine Blighty's response to that goal celebration if he was coaching!

At least we won when Stanfield showponied
I think he's pretty average tbh. He's generally got good skills and he's a reasonably smart player but he provides nothing in the way of forward pressure. He's also bloody slow for his size. Reminds me a bit of Ian Callinan and I'm not convinced that guys like that can make it as small forwards in todays game. It might be a team composition issue though. Our talls aren't bringing the ball to ground enough to give him supply. Walker is having a good season, Fog is inconsistent and McAdam is having a stinker. I wonder how Jimmy would go at a side with decent tall forwards.

We were last years wooden spooners, against the premiers who have been smashed in the Melbourne media during the week, and all bar 1 quarter we actually gave them a scare. The improvement is there. Remember no Talia, Crouch, Lynch, Milera against pretty much their best side, and with Rowe, McAdam and Jones virtually not playing. Things are definitely more positive than negative (which hard for me to write because I am the most negative person ever 😂)

McAdam is a non entity, with indigenous round next week he won't be dropped, but he deserves to be.

Jones is done, delist or give away for a packet of stale chips I don't care, just is not good enough and a massive fail of a 1st rounder, worse than Gallucci
Anti Schoenberg don’t like this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones has another 2 years on his contract so won't be delisted lol.

Absolutely 100% If Galucci got axed surely Jones has to be.

Willing to write off a very positive last 2 weeks ??

They had heaps of injuries this season and only starting to get their best side on the park, only Lynch and Edwards are missing from their best 22.
They will get found out finals time. They are way off it.

Absolutely 100% If Galucci got axed surely Jones has to be.
Gallucci unwillingness to work and run both ways during the game, hence no-one gave him another chance after we delisted him.....Jones on the other hand, clearly lack of confidence which you can kind of address but time is starting to be a worry for him.

They fielded their best team for weeks playing a must win game. They were never just there for the taking.
We closed to within 2 kicks with 6 or 7 minutes to go. They looked rattled. Although i think we are going OK a better side would have steamrolled Richmond in the final term.

Gallucci unwillingness to work and run both ways during the game, hence no-one gave him another chance after we delisted him.....Jones on the other hand, clearly lack of confidence which you can kind of address but time is starting to be a worry for him.
He's got plenty of time and that's a worry for the club. We're stuck with him. He has a contract and no trade currency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back