Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we're done with another draft! Went very quickly, too quickly almost now the fun is done!
Next step will be to input the draft into ESPN, may take me a while so no adding/dropping players until then. I will let you all know once we reach that stage.
Cheers fellas

LennyHayes77 😠😠😠

The Athletic's Larry Holder reports Jameis Winston's inaccuracy on slant routes could be a "problem" for Michael Thomas.
Holder, in a deep dive on Winston's strengths and weaknesses as Tampa's starting quarterback, pointed out his catchable pass percentage on slant routes plunged from 80 percent in 2018 to 61.1 percent in 2019. Winston's completion rate on slant routes dropped from 68 percent in 2018 to a miserable 52.8 percent in 2019. Thomas, of course, is known as a slant route maven, making a career out of catching quick slants from Drew Brees. It's fair to ask whether Thomas' 2021 fantasy prospects would improve with Taysom Hill starting for New Orleans after Thomas dominated targets in Hill's 2020 starts. Hill completed an impressive 72.8 percent of his attempts in 2020

NewOrleans.com's Nick Underhill reports Jameis Winston is not the Saints' "solidified starter" headed into the 2021 season.
Underhill reiterated that the Saints will conduct a "true" quarterback competition between Winston and Taysom Hill in training camp. "Nothing is decided right now," Underhill said. He gave the edge to Winston, but said if Hill can demonstrate some improvement -- including making quicker reads -- he has a real shot at starting for the Saints in Week 1. In four 2020 starts, Hill averaged 17.4 fantasy points, the 13th most among QBs during that stretch. His dual-threat rushing upside makes him a more appealing fantasy option than Winston, whose ceiling would probably be capped by Hill's usage in short yardage and goal line situations.

Crazy how late MT is going in drafts now. I just picked him up at the end of the 4th, he'll be fine and so will Jameis

Draft results have been input, so everyone now is free to add/drop/trade etc. again! Be warned that waivers now require a bid and will go against your season budget of $100.
Jonzi Shermy DoYourJob any questions about the FAAB side of things just ask, it's a bit confusing if you've never done it before but isn't too hard to grasp once you're up to speed with it. There are still 3 waiver processing days per week as has been the case for all past seasons.

Another heads up to everyone that the current setup allows for 32 players per roster and each position has an expanded limit for the time being to allow for the draft results to be entered. These will be minimized again shortly so be prepared to make moves if you're over and I know a few teams are currently.

As for the upcoming season, a draft lottery will be effect. The exact mechanics of which I will confirm soon also. 9 of 12 managers were in favour so it's enough to be a confirmed rule as of next draft.

The other thing that was discussed earlier is an expansion of the roster. It sat at 30 last season and 6 people were keen for a 2 spot increase. I'll put this up in a poll above so make sure you vote as we need at least 75% to agree for a rule to be enacted. As stated earlier, the rosters are set at 32 currently so see how you feel about needing to stay at either 30 or 32 and put your vote in. It makes the waiver pool weaker with added roster spots but allows for more flexibility in who you hold.

I think that's all for now, good luck.

Back