• Jai Newcombe

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Blake Schlensog

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Tyson Stengle

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Appreciate all the Saints fans coming in and giving their thoughts on Parker.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Most saying they didn't want him delisted and that he will fit in well with us, which is a very good sign. I haven't seen a single post calling him a spud.

At first I was shocked that we picked this guy up given he only played 2 games last year before being dropped, but Saints development has been rubbish.

Look at the other guy (drafted same year as Parker) that they gave away for a packet of chips last year, Nick Hind. He's filled in Adam Saad's role at the Bombers and playing really well.

Not saying this guy will or won't make it, but I'm excited to see if he can bring some x-factor to our forward line.

I'm not 100% on the deal but it's the midseason draft. We are 6-5. You don't use the midseason draft to recruit projected talent. We have the post season drafts for that and we have been getting in plenty of kids, you can't fault the club for that. WE also have a number of early first round picks in this years ND.

This is an opportunity for the club to identify a "quick fix" or need and address it. He can play wing and forward and even rotate through the middle. He cracks in and tackles and that is what personifies our recruitment strategy. He will also be putting more pressure on Dan and Jason who are floating between mediocre and poor and need a real kick up the ass when it comes to internal pressure on spots. MRJ is a first year player, he's developing and is very raw.

This is the sort of recruitment you do in the midseason draft.
Other clubs front office playing checkers while we playing Chess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But i would love him in our team , He will become the best small foward in the game in 2 years time

Kid is a gem
Yeah, unfortunately the kid is a genuine talent. If the Dees can't jag a flag with the list they have atm in the next few years they're never gonna.

Quite simply the form of George and Rioli has opened up a vacancy on the HFf , mrj ain’t ready and don’t confuse us with a bottom placed side that gifts games coz they’re losing ea week anyways . He has the traits not dissimilar to George , MP prob a more fierce tackler that will put him right in the frame of a spot in the senior team

Back