Keeper Lg. 2021 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noting that mid season draftees have been just added but it’s looks like they will be processed tonight if someone makes a claim on them.

I think we should wait until the weekend lockout so that they’re added to the general pool. I don’t think a few hours notice is long enough.

Just noting that mid season draftees have been just added but it’s looks like they will be processed tonight if someone makes a claim on them.

I think we should wait until the weekend lockout so that they’re added to the general pool. I don’t think a few hours notice is long enough.
I just saw this now, but sounds fair

yep, best way to do it IMO

The waiver date is different for the three players dropped compared to everyone else. Would people be okay with waiting until the weekend so that it resets for all players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joel Western named for his debut this round. Milestone for the Raiders, I've never had a season where every player on my list has played at least one game. Probably should wait until after he's debuted :D

I mean, if there was a tackle recount in there somewhere I wouldn't be against it :p

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 1.57.00 am.png

That tight win for KissKiss and my loss to tenderwarrior leaves me in 5th with one round to go.
I now need Tutty to lose against American Doggie in the final round while I need to overcome deeman87.

Reckon I've missed my chance of a double chance.

I mean, if there was a tackle recount in there somewhere I wouldn't be against it :p

View attachment 1181853

That tight win for KissKiss and my loss to tenderwarrior leaves me in 5th with one round to go.
I now need Tutty to lose against American Doggie in the final round while I need to overcome deeman87.

Reckon I've missed my chance of a double chance.

To be fair, the year you won it I'm pretty sure you managed without the double chance too. I think any side on their day can beat any other side in this season's top 8, injuries notwithstanding. One interesting milestone for the league, this is the first season we haven't had a trade during the season. Not for lack of trying though.

To be fair, the year you won it I'm pretty sure you managed without the double chance too. I think any side on their day can beat any other side in this season's top 8, injuries notwithstanding. One interesting milestone for the league, this is the first season we haven't had a trade during the season. Not for lack of trying though.
I've gone 0-7-1 in my last 8 weeks after starting 8-2. I'm making up the numbers at this point :straining:

My team has a great core but the depth is deplorable. I got 2 injuries and was immediately cooked. Will take a few seasons to balance out.

Congrats everyone on a really active H&A season, active in terms of teams getting set etc.. it might be the best we've had it in our history, usually we're considering replacement coaches for the end of the season on the basis of a manager going AWOL. A little disappointing that this was the first season we didn't have a trade during the actual season. I don't think it's a lack of interest, just seems things have moved to a dynamic where everyone gets busy before and during the draft. I also feel like we've got a really strong top 8 and this will be a tough Finals series. Best of luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back